Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs UConn game thread

Really surprised that Dawson has been a complete nonfactor so far.

Thats the dawson we know... we need 1 more player to step up, whos it going to be? Payne and Harris doing their part, we need one more John Wayne out there.

Ah, ok. Thanks. I thought they got him for pushing off when he turned to drive, but I guess he traveled first.

Appling 0 points, 1 ast, 2 TO's I love the guy but Trice needs the starting position from here on out...

Last edited:
Appling is playing horrendous, you are a senior get your shit together you look like a freshman right now

I gotta think we should be pumped going into the half up 4 with as bad as we played the first 12 minutes of this game!! We really amped up the D to get that started.

Finished the half strong, would have had better chances head butting the ball in the first 10 minutes. Think they need to try and quit posting up as much, seems to be wasted possessions.

Plus UCONN's guards seem to be their offense so just keep them shooting the jump shots.

Yeah, why is Trice not playing more? I'm really not a fan of any of your players, but Trice could play on my team anytime.

I don't think Appling is playing terrible, plus Trice is missing shots he usually nails.

All started when we dialed it up on defense, it allowed us to get some open transition 3s and we started making them. Going to be the same thing in the 1nd half. Make our open 3s half the time and we win.

I don't think Appling is playing terrible, plus Trice is missing shots he usually nails.

What concerns me is that when Appling is in there teams sag off him when he doesn't have the ball and get extra hands around Payne and Dawson. The lane seems to open up more when Trice is in cause teams have to respect his shooting.

These CBS analysts in the studio are getting cabin fever. They've been doing some crazy shit the last couple days. lol

Izzo's loyalty to Appling might cost him another final four....or worse....a 2nd national title.

Trice > Appling right now.

Appling's shot isn't coming back this tournament, and he has ZERO confidence. Time to reduce his minutes.

Back