Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU @ Western

Sloppy half. McDowell, Copeland, Nicholson, Cooper, and Harris are stars in the D. O is kind of starting and stopping, but our RBs all look good. No one can cover Burbridge.

little sloppy throughout the half - wmu dropped 2 TDs on one drive and got inside the 5 for a FG thanks to another deep ball. wmu just no match in the trenches.

I saw WMU triple teaming McDowell at the end there. He destroyed a few double teams.

Looks to be the same Cook thus far. Back and forth from great to mediocre.

Arnett looking good. Long journey for that kid. Hope he has a breakout season.

Western will Most likely end up losing, but I'm damn proud of this team today. They could have given up after being down 24 but they had a huge 4th down conversion, good d stand, and now a solid drive. Regardless of how this game ends WMU has some moxie, for the first time since 05.

States D line is a force. Secondary is looking shaky, but Davis is a hell of a player. Not your typical MAC athlete.

Last edited:
What is with states kicker...dude hits a 20 yard FG and has more hand symbols than johnny Manziel lol.

Pretty lame. Our defense was questionable last year. That was weak effort tonight. Teams are going to throw deep on us all year. Not dominant by any means. Osu will piss pound this team.

I'm extremely disappointed with this effort. Not a good game from Cook or our DB's.

A very very poor effort. Were seeing the gaps. No davis lippett waynes narduzzi

Ugly ugly ugly, but not too worried.

Also how the hell was LJ Scott not the top back in high school last year? Absolute beast!!!

Back