Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

ND game

Dantonio needs to realize that being the "fun uncle" coach isn't working with this group. Time to be a tyrant

At least we have shown a little creativity in the play calls tonight. I agree this is on the players big time offensively for sure

Take away that big run by Lewerke and the run game has been atrocious

well i predicted Dantonio would have to make some mistakes to lose this one - i was half right. this is unreal - 3 turnovers into 3 TDs. Scott needs to be benched - that was absurd. I have to say that last unnecessary roughness was bullshit as was the hold on Stewart.

Notre Dame is not a good team. I just think we are pretty damn bad. Can't shoot yourself in the foot this many times

we're not having a great game and either even or slightly ahead in every stat but first downs and turnovers. This was a winnable game if we could just hold on to the ball.

This FOX color guy is so annoying. I feel like he doesn't know what he's talking about or is watching a different game.

I hate that I have the same "who's gonna fuck up this drive" feeling that I had all last year.

I don't think it's normal to feel like every time someone actually returns a kick off against us I feel like it's going for a touchdown. Our special teams are truly special

Back