Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nevada Rancher

The funniest part about all this is how Libs point fingers at this guy for his stupid comments yet find Al Sheraton, Jessie Jackson, and Nancy Pelosi to be people who should be idolized.

Oh pipe down, just busting chops a little. If you got your panties twisted maybe you should rethink why you did take the comment so seriously when it wasn't really an attack on you. (directed to those who did take offense, if you didn't then disregard)

Sharpton and Pelosi are morons. Jackson is a race card blowhard. Not all liberals like or care what these idiots say. That said, I'd take them as a rep over people like bachmann, cruz, limbaugh, and hannity.

Thumb, Champ and maybe a few others are for military action if it involves taking out American Conservatives, aka domestic terrorists. I'm sure Harry Reid starred in their wet dreams last night.

I'm all for military action if it is justified. These idiots in Nevada are grouping together, threatening the people who are there doing their jobs. I wonder if you'd be okay with a bunch of black people in LA with guns protecting their house from being taken by the bank and law enforcement.

This is essentially saying you are okay with drones being used. You are complaining about the people who complained about their use. That means you support the person who okayed their use and thereby okay with their use. It is a negative times a negative equals a positive type of thing.

If you are against the use of drones, you would not have been complaining about the people who argued against their use.

Personally, I was all for their use in Libya. I'm not even opposed to their use by US police forces when following people trying to evade the police by driving at 100+mph and likely killing innocent people. Follow them with a drone (helicopters are too visible and people still try to run from them, the drones are hard to see or hear) and then surround them when they have stopped. I'd even support the police using their helicopters like an air combat team, repelling down and taking down the bad guys, after the drones have pinpointed their end location.

But that's me, and I'm ok with it because I don't break the law or run from the police. I'm sure others will condemn what I've said as further erosion of one's freedom and such, but I find criminal behavior to be my biggest threat to my freedoms due to their greater potential to kill me and those I care about either on purpose or on accident / collaterally.

No. Nothing in that statement comes close to me saying I was in favor of them. Read the words I typed, and only those words. I was "complaining" about the people who complained about the drones to prove a point to tdipshit. Red the reply in the whole context. I was posting about him being hypocritical.

So you are on the same side as the people who complained against the drones, but chose to attack them simply because they are Cons. Unwilling to accept that you shared the same sentiment as the *gasp* Cons??? Or are you okay with sharing a little, even just a sliver, of their view...even if theirs was purely politically driven, which it obviously was, which is about as assinine as anyone can ever base an opinion, basing it solely on politics and nothing else.

Speaking of race card blowhards!

That's not the race card. It's a legit question. Would conservatives be on the black family's side if it was in compton? I ask because it seems you guys have a double standard on this issue. I do not. If you do not pay your dues, you cannot keep what you have or use. I don't give a shit if you are black, brown, white, or boehner color.

That's not the race card. It's a legit question. Would conservatives be on the black family's side if it was in compton? I ask because it seems you guys have a double standard on this issue. I do not. If you do not pay your dues, you cannot keep what you have or use. I don't give a shit if you are black, brown, white, or boehner color.

I feel the same, with the last sentence. But are you saying Consertatives don't like blacks? I bet there are similar prejudices among the right and left.

I feel the same, with the last sentence. But are you saying Consertatives don't like blacks? I bet there are similar prejudices among the right and left.

I'm not saying all conservatives. I mean the ones calling for armed defiance against the gov't because of this bullshit. If we don't like a law, we need to change it the legal way.

So you are on the same side as the people who complained against the drones, but chose to attack them simply because they are Cons. Unwilling to accept that you shared the same sentiment as the *gasp* Cons??? Or are you okay with sharing a little, even just a sliver, of their view...even if theirs was purely politically driven, which it obviously was, which is about as assinine as anyone can ever base an opinion, basing it solely on politics and nothing else.

I'm not on any side in this scenario you dolt!

I'm just citing an example of the right doing what tliar is accusing the Obama government of doing.

What you can't seem to fathom is I'm not making a stand, or taking a side here, I'm just calling a spade a spade.

I'm not saying all conservatives. I mean the ones calling for armed defiance against the gov't because of this bullshit. If we don't like a law, we need to change it the legal way.

Okay got it.

Sharpton and Pelosi are morons. Jackson is a race card blowhard. Not all liberals like or care what these idiots say. That said, I'd take them as a rep over people like bachmann, cruz, limbaugh, and hannity.

They really should all meet up together in hopes of something equal to a matter-antimatter collision, provided we can harness the energy safely, would likely take Carr of thr energy problem for a couple centuries.

And Bundy continues to show his true colors.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/04/...-cliven-bundys-remarks-disparaging-the-negro/

“They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton,” Bundy was quoted as saying to a group of supporters last Saturday. “And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

Maybe they should find a cast role for him on Duck Dynasty. Seems like he would get along real well with the Robertsons.

HAHAHAHAHA! how did they not expect this clown to be so openly racist? fuck the morons touting him as some sort of folk hero. glad it blew up in hannity, Cruz and rand Paul's faces.

what's sad though is that many of these guys are probably still okay with it, only pissed Bundy wasn't smart enough to stick to the more ambiguous weasel words the GOP uses to talk about race instead of coming right out and dropping bombs about negroes picking cotton

fuck all of them so hard!

Last edited by a moderator:
So... there have been some other escalations now.

In Utah a couple morons chased a BLM agent for no reason, while he was driving in his BLM vehicle, and pointed a gun at him.

now in NM, there's another fight over grazing access to a stream under control of the Forest Service.

I think in the latter case, that may be more of a disturbing trend. The water resources out west in the desert are finite and already declining. On one hand you have the federal agencies tasked with preservation, on the other, you have these moron ranchers who subscribe to extreme, self-serving political views that justify their actions and who refuse to acknowledge the reality of the situation, and want to continue their way of life, no matter how destructive it is the environment.

the media will probably report on these incidents through the lens of DC politics...which will probably only serve to fan the flames and attract anti-government extremists to causes which are nothing more than a local dispute over resources.

And Bundy continues to show his true colors.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/04/...-cliven-bundys-remarks-disparaging-the-negro/

?They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton,? Bundy was quoted as saying to a group of supporters last Saturday. ?And I?ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn?t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.?

What a fucking asshole.... The sooner guys like him are dead and gone the better America will be.. Conservatives should be embarrassed by this guy... Well?

What a fucking asshole.... The sooner guys like him are dead and gone the better America will be.. Conservatives should be embarrassed by this guy... Well?

So what does Bundy suggest that they do with white trash who also are just as irresponsible, unmotivated, oft-imprisoned, and live off the government dole?

Perhaps as a percentage based upon race of the US population, there might be more blacks who could be considered as being shiftless parasites. but as a total, there may be more whites and hispanics who could qualify for being juicy targets for his rants.

So what does Bundy suggest that they do with white trash who also are just as irresponsible, unmotivated, oft-imprisoned, and live off the government dole?

Perhaps as a percentage based upon race of the US population, there might be more blacks who could be considered as being shiftless parasites. but as a total, there may be more whites and hispanics who could qualify for being juicy targets for his rants.

Maybe we should send the Governor of New York's brother back out there to ask Bundy's opinion of white trash and other such things.

Back