Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Draft Thread 2017

Great article. Loving the picks even more

Pretty much why I didn't post in the 'if you could redraft' thread. Even with 20/20 hindsight knowledge, every change I made seemed like lateral progress. I really have no complaints about this draft. 3rd round WR is the only pick I didn't like, but I also didn't have access to the information Quinn did. Going to trust him on it.

Pff graded Lawson to be top 30... now people are projecting he gets cut. Pff is useless.

These are stats. Completion %, QB rating allowed (only 41), passes defensed (Tabor most in his class). Tabor is a ball hawk with great insincts.

No way Lawson gets cut. That is dumb. Lawson could still win the job while Tabor learns

good question, I wouldn't know. Maybe one of the guys who is up on theses type of tests including Wonderlic will let us know.

Score of 50 is perfect and only one person ever scored it. 34 is a pretty smart dude.

*Edit: one person in the NFL that is*

Last edited:
Based on this site, I scored a 44. Feel I suffered near the end, had to rush through the last few due to spending a little too much time on some of the math ones, since calculators are not allowed.

http://wonderlictestsample.com

e9u1ir.jpg

Last edited:
Based on this site, I scored a 44. Feel I suffered near the end, had to rush through the last few due to spending a little too much time on some of the math ones, since calculators are not allowed.

http://wonderlictestsample.com

e9u1ir.jpg

I got 35 the key is to skip the ones that will take to long.

You have to average about 4 questions a minute so no time to work out the more complex questions.

Last edited:
43 due to some terrible time management. Probably would have gotten only a couple more if I had the time though.

So almost all the people on here....remind you we call ourselves dumbasses, stupid etc ect all the time.....are scoring 10-20 points higher than most people in the NFL. Yup...pretty much confirms that.

So almost all the people on here....remind you we call ourselves dumbasses, stupid etc ect all the time.....are scoring 10-20 points higher than most people in the NFL. Yup...pretty much confirms that.

I wouldn't put much faith in those scores..

Kyle Shannihan said that the worst case scenario is Foster misses the entire season. He will need another shoulder surgery

Back