Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Offseason Moves

Cam

Cam’tn Crunch
Administrator
Nashville Sounds
Cleveland Cavaliers
Nashville Kats
Pittsburgh Steelers
Nashville Predators
Tampa Bay Rays
Nashville SC
Vanderbilt Commodores
Might as well have a general topic for offseason moves by non-Lions teams.

It was reported this evening that the Bengals will be franchise tagging Tee Higgins, which will apparently be $21.8 million next year. I have to imagine this will be one year on the tag and then he signs elsewhere and gets paid. Cincy will have to worry about paying Chase next season, and there's no telling what kind of money he'll be getting.

I heard the cap is going up 30m. Dang. NHL goes up 2 and it's huge.

I heard the cap is going up 30m. Dang. NHL goes up 2 and it's huge.

It's an insane spike, I wonder if Ms. Swift had something to do with that. :p

I remember the last time the NBA had a huge spike, a lot of terrible players got paid... Like Allen Crabbe. I wonder if we'll have some examples of that in the NFL this year.

It's an insane spike, I wonder if Ms. Swift had something to do with that. :p

I remember the last time the NBA had a huge spike, a lot of terrible players got paid... Like Allen Crabbe. I wonder if we'll have some examples of that in the NFL this year.
Regardless, if you're fan of the NFL (my interest has waned over the years) you'll be paying more for seats, parking, refreshments & merch.. They get their money somehow always pushed to the fans.

Regardless, if you're fan of the NFL (my interest has waned over the years) you'll be paying more for seats, parking, refreshments & merch.. They get their money somehow always pushed to the fans.

Of course.

Titans have been promoting their new stadium project all over the place here in Nashville, and there's no telling how much tickets will be when that opens in 2027. That's not just talking about football. Nissan Stadium is a major concert venue, and there's no telling how much those concert tickets will be now.

Of course.

Titans have been promoting their new stadium project all over the place here in Nashville, and there's no telling how much tickets will be when that opens in 2027. That's not just talking about football. Nissan Stadium is a major concert venue, and there's no telling how much those concert tickets will be now.
And then you have the White Sox owner who wants a $1B for a new stadium passed on to tax payers of course.

Reactions: Cam

Mitch headed back to Buffalo to be Josh Allen's backup. Honestly thought Mitch's NFL career was over.

And then you have the White Sox owner who wants a $1B for a new stadium passed on to tax payers of course.
The Jags owner wants a billion just for stadium upgrades and he’s throwing in a billion. They already gave him a brand new practice facility and am outside music venue that is attached to the stadium. They are the team that would move the quickest if you don’t give in to his demands. Seems like every year they are talking about the Jags possibly moving.

Of course.

That’s cool you’re from Nashville. I went to college in Murfreesboro. I went to a bunch concerts and shows but never once went to a concert at the stadium. Always seemed to just be the cma fest and other Festival type shows.

That’s cool you’re from Nashville. I went to college in Murfreesboro. I went to a bunch concerts and shows but never once went to a concert at the stadium. Always seemed to just be the cma fest and other Festival type shows.

Did you go to MTSU?

And yeah, the big names have stadium tours there though. Taylor Swift had three shows there last summer.

Did you go to MTSU?

And yeah, the big names have stadium tours there though. Taylor Swift had three shows there last summer.
Yeah, I graduated in 2010. When I lived there a lot of the big acts either played the arena or skipped Nashville. It was frustrating that musicians would skip the music city. Now being in Florida it seems like the bands I like skip coming here a lot.

Yeah, I graduated in 2010. When I lived there a lot of the big acts either played the arena or skipped Nashville. It was frustrating that musicians would skip the music city. Now being in Florida it seems like the bands I like skip coming here a lot.

Nice, with the way Nashville has grown, I don’t think we get skipped as much. So much has changed in the last 10-15 years.

I graduated from Trevecca in 2018. Wish I would have gone to a state university and taken advantage of in state tuition. Austin Peay is where the vast majority of kids go to around here.

Mac Jones traded to Jacksonville for basically nothing.

well, the Steelers are to sign Russell Wislon for the vet minimum, $1.2M. With that defense, they should be a really good team next year.

Yeah, he’s on a one year discount prove it deal. I know a lot of that was to spite Denver since they’re paying the difference, but I have to think Pittsburgh is telling him he’s going to be the starter.

In other news, Kirk Cousins signed with the Atlanta Falcons for a boat load of money. He is the king of getting paid. Now we get to see how good all of Atlanta’s skill players really are.

King Henry has signed a two year deal with the Ravens. A brilliant move by Baltimore. Him and Lamar together will be a perfect duo.

Back