Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NHL Playoffs

I watched a better view and still can't tell if it was touched or not. Btw, great pass from Gus.

I believe that is correct.

Top 4 advance to next round, bottom team in each group goes to relegation. And lets be honest, Italy and GB don't deserve to be here.

Bonus if Shorks get into finals, Detroit's pick from SJ upgrades from 3rd to 2nd rounder.

Wow. Blues got hosed. They may have lost later on, but that is a shame.

Damn Boston sweeps Carolina right out of the Conference Finals 4-0 tonight .
Winning series 4-0.

Islanders sweep Penguins.
Hurricanes sweep Islanders.
Bruins sweep Hurricanes.

West sweeps Bruins? One can only hope.

Rask was just too damn hot these playoffs to solve. This was the lightest regular season he's had since the last lockout.

Boston has the second most annoying fans next to Philadelphia.

Also some people dislike Marchand for good reason.

I was a Bruins' fan of some degree as a kid because of Bobby Orr. Even followed them as an adult for a time in the Guerin-Samsonov-Thornton era. When the team traded Thornton to the Sharks for Sturm, Primeau and that truck tire Brad Stuart, I released whatever loose bonds I had. Faxing Guerin an insulting offer when he was an FA did not help matters.

Turns out, though, that the Thornton trade indirectly led to the SCC in 2011.

Back