Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Night Court reboot

Michchamp

Apparently NBC created a sequel-series to the original. Only John Larroquette returns to reprise his role from the original.

It's already aired for 6 episodes. I kinda want to watch it, but also can't imagine sitting in front of the TV to watch a show at a particular time. Like... the year is 2023, not 1995. or 1950.

Next on the docket: Barney Miller, Welcome Back, Kotter, and M*A*S*H. Since all the good concepts have been exhausted and there are no more to be discovered.

Oh, and Jeffersons and Good Times.

Next on the docket: Barney Miller, Welcome Back, Kotter, and M*A*S*H. Since all the good concepts have been exhausted and there are no more to be discovered.

Oh, and Jeffersons and Good Times.

All in the family, Sandford & Son, and the Jeffersons would never be able to be re-booted today. Too many people would be offended.

Apparently NBC created a sequel-series to the original. Only John Larroquette returns to reprise his role from the original.

It's already aired for 6 episodes. I kinda want to watch it, but also can't imagine sitting in front of the TV to watch a show at a particular time. Like... the year is 2023, not 1995. or 1950.

Right.

This will change your life.

I?ve watched the first few episodes (I?ve recorded all of them) I like the show okay.

Show, no. And why Larroquette who is not an ADA is just dumb. The other lawyer I don't like, court clerk don't like, and judge is terrible. Baliff is all right.

They had some kinda good guests on tonight, who played Raj on BBT with the judge.

Heard this familiar sounding voice - like unforgettable - looked up the episode on IMDb - she was on Night Court 40 years ago.

Marsha Warfield reprising Roz 40 years later.

Almost makes ya tear up.

It was a good show, and so many of them are gone, and too soon.

Back