Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Northwestern Game

Refs with an even better start. 10 fouls already

I think I've heard jay bilas say before that if basketball was officiated like this from the beginning it wouldn't make it very long whatsoever, I totally agree with him. It's unwatchable.

Last edited:
Terrible end of the half. Why the hell is Goins guarding McIntosh?

Up 7 at the half. Even with NW shooting 50% from 3.

Also, Bridges must be close if he went through pregame warmups tonight.

8 minutes to go and nobody in foul trouble. Time to put our best 5 out there for once!

Will mcquaid make a shot this season? He can't be shooting above 30% he's been horrible

Even though we've benefitted from a few, I can't believe some of these foul calls. Might as well have teams line up for a game of H-O-R-S-E to decide things from now on.

Fucking McQuaid! You can't brink the front end of a 1 and 1 there. Jesus, FT's seem to always be our problem and I don't get it.

There's literally no one this team can count on to step up and knock those down in crunch time.

Back