Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NYI 5 Detroit 3 Final

If we could beat the Isles tonight it might make they become sellers and we won't have to deal with them any more.

Not doing so well with those new patches on . Already down 2-0 with only 3 shots on goal.

Terrible period. Trail 2-0. You know the internet will blame those new patches if they lose so hopefully they can come back and win.

Terrible period. Trail 2-0. You know the internet will blame those new patches if they lose so hopefully they can come back and

Wings score first early second period. 2-1 now. Maatta

Last edited:
Right off the face off ! Third period ! Kane 2-2 ! 10 second in !

10 game point streak for Kane.

Weak call on Fischer leads to a PP goal. Wings should been on a PP a few plays before that. Islanders were holding big time. Coach is pissed about the Islanders PP.
Trail 3-2.

Damn it come on cover up that puck . Damn it. Trail 4-3. Frustrating.

Omg net was wide open .

Kane had goalie beat . Missed it hit the iron.

Shame they sucked tonight on defense
Can’t give up 5 goals and win. 4th goal was unlucky.

Shame those new uniforms are 0-1. Plus they play the Panthers Saturday.

Can't win them all, just sucks the streak had to end at home.

And this is probably nit picking, he's been great, but Lyon seems to get really squirrley and out of position on extended plays at the net. He's given up a couple goals recently where he was waaaay out of the net.

Shame they sucked tonight on defense
Can’t give up 5 goals and win. 4th goal was unlucky.

Shame those new uniforms are 0-1. Plus they play the Panthers Saturday.
I might just skip that game - Carolina is such a boring team to watch. They're good but they shut you down, and game just gets excruciating to watch. Not sure I could put myself through that again.

Edit: Scratch that. I mixed up Florida with Carolina. Nonetheless, Florida is going down.

Last edited:
Back