Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

*Official UM Hoops Thread*

And now we wait. But not too much longer, think DJ and Mortiz only have until Wednesday to make their decision.

I'm not sure if them taking longer means one thing or another.

If just one comes back, the team will be pretty solid. Both? Could be a F4, E8 type team.

I'm not sure if them taking longer means one thing or another.

If just one comes back, the team will be pretty solid. Both? Could be a F4, E8 type team.

We'll just get Bamba if one leaves. There's no way he would pick Duke or UK over us. Why would that happen in a world?

They could always go after another grad transfer if one leaves, but I would imagine it is relatively slim pickins at this point.

Anticipation is killing me.

Lose both= struggle to make NCAA
Get one back= pretty solid team, S16 is probably the ceiling.
Get both=F4 potential.

Crazy how today will basically determine 2017-2018.

I'm basically setting myself up at this point that Wagner is coming back and Wilson is leaving. And that's not a bad situation at all, it will still be a very good team.

Last edited:
Anticipation is killing me.

Lose both= struggle to make NCAA
Get one back= pretty solid team, S16 is probably the ceiling.
Get both=F4 potential.

Crazy how today will basically determine 2017-2018.

I'm basically setting myself up at this point that Wagner is coming back and Wilson is leaving. And that's not a bad situation at all, it will still be a very good team.

I'm setting myself up the same way. We always have someone leave early. Why would this year be any different?

Hey, I'm 1-0 so far down here, after their win @ NC State a couple years ago. I got to see the first signs of athleticism from Wagner when he surprised everyone with one of his now patented drive and dunks.

This one miiiight be a little tougher.

Hey, I'm 1-0 so far down here, after their win @ NC State a couple years ago. I got to see the first signs of athleticism from Wagner when he surprised everyone with one of his now patented drive and dunks.

This one miiiight be a little tougher.

Total nonsense. UNC is in for an ass whoopin! They lost four of their top five scorers and when has UNC ever been able to reload in basketball? Probably a 10 year rebuilding project at this point.

Sounds like they might have a pretty decent incoming transfer at SF/PF eligible to play...talk about salt in the wound.

Sounds like they might have a pretty decent incoming transfer at SF/PF eligible to play...talk about salt in the wound.

He transferred there to play volleyball. Nothing to worry about. He dreams of being a king of the beach.

Kings_of_the_Beach_Coverart.png

Last edited:
Cam Johnson is going to Pitt

Ignas Brazdeikis is going to stay as a 2018 recruit, still interested in Michigan.

Back