Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

@ Ohio State

LuciousGameWinner

I must admit I haven't seen OSU play even once this year. Judging by their record they're not that good of a team. Is Matta on the hot seat? They haven't been a good team since Sullinger maybe?

I expect a game no matter who it is on the road. Winning on the road in the big ten is always tough.

OSU has some talent and is streaky, but the fold when the going gets tough. Tough to win on the road, this is a big game.

OSU has played some good teams tough. They were within striking distance most of the way at UCLA (or maybe that was a neutral game, can't remember). They are young but do have some talent.

It won't be remotely easy, but need to get these winnable road games.

The Big Ten is pretty mediocre this year, outside of Wisky there is great parity. Ohio State plays well and they can beat us, if we play like we can we should win. Lot's of 50-50 games coming up.

OSU is actually favored today, -2.

No one to score on the floor right now..Ellis bails out the awful lineup with a late three

OUr starters were rolling early and then Izzo took them all out. Did he think they all needed a blow so soon?

Izzo is killing Ward. Just let him play through the small mistakes. Pulling him twice already I think is getting to Wards head.

OSU in an 11-0 run and we have NO go-to player out there. Tum, Ellis, McQuaid, Goins, Langford.

Last edited:
11-0 run by OSU and you put a bad offensive team in. Mcquaid has looked awful the whole year.

Though OSU is on fire, most of these shots they're hitting are somewhat contested.

Ward needs to pass the ball if he's not in position to score instead of forcing it..

Back