Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

ohiorounder:how was the jeep received at tailgate

I actually didn't bring it. I checked the weather the night before and made an executive decision to just drive my car. Before we walked over to the stadium, I was kicking myself because it was a great day. Afterwards, the kicking turned into back patting. Yes, I have a top for it, and yes I am totally lazy for not just putting it up.

I think the wife and I are going to stay home and watch the ND game in HD, but we might come up for the Eastern game, and we will for sure be there for the SDST game. We usually park on the right, facing the 2nd fairway as you come in.

Here are a couple pre-rain pictures from Saturday.

IMG_3038.jpg

IMG_3037.jpg

IMG_3039.jpg

IMG_3041.jpg

Not sure, but they weren't accosted for it because we aren't heathens in Ann Arbor.

Meaning if someone had a UofM board in Columbus, they probably would have gotten punched by the heathen O$U fans.

Wow, that picture of the field is from yoru seats I was only sitting about twenty rows in front of you.

myczk1aj said:
Wow, that picture of the field is from yoru seats I was only sitting about twenty rows in front of you.

Yeah I kept trying to throw shit at you, but my arm just isn't what it used to be.

Ron Swanson said:
myczk1aj said:

Yeah I kept trying to throw shit at you, but my arm just isn't what it used to be.

Hahaha, Touche' .

Glad to hear your hard work didn't take a beating. If it had been me, with my luck, I'd have driven it up there and a tree would've blown over on top of it.

I remember when I was 16 or 17 I spent all day, literally 7 or 8 hours, detailing my Harley. That night, my old man got hammered and decided it would be fun to go for a ride. My mom tried to stop him, so he just took it for a spin in the (extremely wet) yard. Now, I respect my old man. But that night I was ready to lay his drunk ass the fuck out.

That's the kind of luck I've got when it comes to putting a ton of work into something, it gets ruined within the week. When we're in the middle of a drought the damn farmers call me and tell me to go wash my car.

P.S. Heathen or not, you should've shoved those cornhole boards up their owner's cornhole. I'm pretty sure nobody would've objected. Hell, it may have even been deemed acceptable and necessary.

Yep, OSU fans are bastards. We went to one of the fairs over the weekend, only to find a used rubber tossed onto my windshield when we got in the car to go home. My GF: "Do you think it is because of your license plate?" Me: "Really? Of course it is because of my license plate." Lucky for them fucks that I didn't catch them in the act, because when I say I would have KILLED the person for it, I mean it literally.

Who is using condoms at a fair? I mean if you are drunk enough to fuck your girl at a fair, are you really going to use a rubber?

#thingsthatmakeyougohmmmmm

Back