Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OL MISS charged with over 30 violations

How you doin W24?
I've been away a while, noticed in the recruiting thread Monster said something about "keeping it clean"- Should I edit the OP ?

How you doin W24?
I've been away a while, noticed in the recruiting thread Monster said something about "keeping it clean"- Should I edit the OP ?

Good to see you back Rabid!

How is your post not clean? Is "fuckers" not clean anymore?

LOL.

Just making sure nothing has changed.
Don't want to get banned for my first post in months.

Not that Monster could do that to me without a shit ton of remorse anyway. >:D

And WTF is up with my avatar not showing up?
Who's running this joint?

UNCLE RABID!!!

(avatars have to be small, like 100x100 or so.....)

Last edited:
"Clean" meaning free of non recruiting talk. Say fuck as much as you want.

UNCLE RABID!!!

(avatars have to be small, like 100x100 or so.....)

VIC!

Yeah I just resized it to below 110x100.
My old one was too big too.

Got it handled.

How is the fam?

No surprise about ole miss. A loser football team lands huge recruits like Treadwell and nkemdichi? No way. Usually, teams like them will get lucky once in a while but hitting on so many big names when your team was garbage is going to draw attention.

Not surprising. My cousin's good friend is a teacher at Crete Monee high school. He doesn't coach football and doesn't have any actual evidence but he told my cousin that people who would know (I assume his friends, not necessarily coaches) say that Laquon Treadwell got paid handsomely to go to Ole Miss.

Any coincidence to Shaq's recent comments that LSU paid him to come play hoops there?

I realize it was already in the documentary called Blue Chips, but seemed odd for Shaq to be so open about it just because his personal 20yrs statute of limitations had expired..

VIC!

Yeah I just resized it to below 110x100.
My old one was too big too.

Got it handled.

How is the fam?

Excellent, old friend!! Little Vic turned 9yrs old and is crushing the 3rd grade and is quite the MICHIGAN FANATIC, much like you predicted he would be in your Uncle Rabid open letter from 2006!

Baxter Cain: Do you think Shaq got rich playing in Orlando? Hardly, he made his fortune moving to L.A. You know how much he makes now?

Douglas "Swish" Reemer: As much as he made playing in college?

NCAA regulations give them 90 days to respond, right off the bat? it's crazy how lenient their procedures are.

kinda curious to understand how/why their breakthrough season happened. presumably whoever funded it didn't win the lottery that year. I'm guessing ole miss, like any other redneck SEC school has plenty of good ole boy alums willing to shell out $10-$15k cash or more in any given season... how come they suddenly made such a splash? did they procure the services of a better bag man with better connections? something else?

Last edited by a moderator:
NCAA regulations give them 90 days to respond, right off the bat? it's crazy how lenient their procedures are.

kinda curious to understand how/why their breakthrough season happened. presumably whoever funded it didn't win the lottery that year. I'm guessing ole miss, like any other redneck SEC school has plenty of good ole boy alums willing to shell out $10-$15k cash or more in any given season... how come they suddenly made such a splash? did they procure the services of a better bag man with better connections? something else?

I don't know but both Ole Miss and Miss State became competitive programs rather suddenly.

I don't know but both Ole Miss and Miss State became competitive programs rather suddenly.

Being competitive is one thing. Miss State hasn't really been getting the huge 5* kids like Ole Miss has. Ole Miss has been shit since Eli Manning played. Why the hell would they start pulling 5 stars when Bama, LSU, Auburn, Georgia, etc. ruled that conference? This would be like Illinois all of a sudden signing Rashan Gary. It stinks. Everything about Ole Miss football stinks.

There are several ways to get big recruits and Ole Miss didn't have any of those things going for them.

Back