Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

On Najee from Scout

dokuley

Scrolled through the first page here and was SHOCKED that I didn't see a thread on him. Anyways....

I would appreciate it if this info was kept here. It is frowned upon when some info gets leaked off the scout board and this may fall in that category.

A reliable source on there (probably the MOST reliable source) expected earlier in the week that Najee Harris would be a part of this class. He claims that he has witnessed a Michigan student number and ID card that had been made out for him. Also that he has signed a housing contract and has keys available. It is unclear whether he or his party has these items in their possession yet. Last night however, he reported that some in Bama seemed to suddenly have a new found confidence that he was going to them. Then, today it was apparently reported by 247 that he had asked the Army crew to book him a flight to Tuskaloosa. This has not been confirmed yet though by any members on Scout. Also, because of these last few items, this very reliable source has since lost his confidence on him being in the Michigan class.

Still up in the air though. Tomorrow may be a completely different story. It has been up and down all week. Just wanted to update you guys with the resent rumblings.

We were discussing him in the recruiting thread. There are other sources saying he's changed his flight plans from Oakland (his home) to Tuscaloosa, AL right after the Army All American Game. Not sure who this source is, but it seems like a stretch when compared to all of the other information that's been let out.

He signed a housing contract with keys available????????

Which floor of south quad?!?!

He signed a housing contract with keys available????????

Which floor of south quad?!?!

1-02Dumb-and-Dumber-quotes.gif

Harris has impregnated two Michigan cheerleaders and one Michigan dance team member. He's been in Ann Arbor way longer than anyone thought. The Harris at the Army All-American game is a hologram.

I don't think Michigan ever had a real shot at this. I did originally and bought into his bulkshit. But reading his buddy tua's comments talking about them rooming together and then sharing a flight...and then saying he talked to Najee and Najee asked him to keep their convos between themselves and low key. I really don't think we had it ever. Also his buddy seems to be an asshole. Apparently he went ahead and shared misinformation about a wide receiver recruit for Alabama this week also.

I don't think Michigan ever had a real shot at this. I did originally and bought into his bulkshit. But reading his buddy tua's comments talking about them rooming together and then sharing a flight...and then saying he talked to Najee and Najee asked him to keep their convos between themselves and low key. I really don't think we had it ever. Also his buddy seems to be an asshole. Apparently he went ahead and shared misinformation about a wide receiver recruit for Alabama this week also.

https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/alabama-recruiting-tua-tagovailoa-henry-ruggs

?I asked (Ruggs) what he was down to and he said he was down to two options, Alabama and Florida State,? Tagovailoa said. ?I just wished him the best of luck with his decision.?

Ruggs clarifies Tagovailoa?s comments

Earlier this week, Tagovailoa told SEC Country that 4-star wide receiver Henry Ruggs was down to Alabama and Florida State. That?s not totally accurate, according to Ruggs, but he did say that those two schools hold an edge over the other three schools in his top 5, which are Auburn, Florida and Penn State.

?He probably misinterpreted things a little bit,? Ruggs told SEC Country?s Jesse Simonton. ?I told him that out of my top 5, those two schools are probably my favorites. That was the question he asked me. I don?t have a leader, though.?

Horses are great animals.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Not very practical as a pet though. The litter box would be enormous. I hear they....eat like a horse. And your friends would always wonder when Sarah Jessica Parker moved in.

...I will show myself out

Not very practical as a pet though. The litter box would be enormous. I hear they....eat like a horse. And your friends would always wonder when Sarah Jessica Parker moved in.

...I will show myself out
Stick around. I like the nonsense.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I want to believe we have a shot at this kid but I also don't want to get my hopes up. If we're being judged purely on football alone, hard to pick Michigan over Bama right now. And the whole thing just seems weird. Not announcing a school, just showing up somewhere next week. He could be a massive difference maker for Michigan the next few years.

Sounds like he (and Mom) might be headed home ...doesn't have to early enroll and could also just wait until NSD (or later)

And what about Solomon????!

You guys laugh, lol. But we truly have a legit shot at him. Not going to reveal my source, but his name rhymes with Wam Sebb (the only reporter that I don't take with a grain of salt). I personally think it will be Alabama, but we DEFINITELY have a shot. Newest info is a little more positive for Michigan. Army game is over yet he still hasn't announced. He may still fly to Alabama tomorrow as initially rumored, but sounds like the likeliest sanario is that he's flying back home to re-assess. Flying home is his moms hope.

We are also back in a decent position with Aubrey Soloman after his tirade and apology.

Mom for Soloman seems like she definitely favors Michigan. Sounds like he is currently leaning towards Bama though. But, he's admittedly a mama's boy, so we'll see. He's a signing day guy I think

Yes, this is all known and everyone follows Sam Webb to some extent.

None of us know what will happen but I think everyone is up to speed

Back