Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT Se'Von Pittman out at Ohio*

Oh boy... This thread is going to get interesting if the rape rumors hold true.

Edit: didn't see the rape accusation link in the first post.

Last edited:
Sadly situations like this are too common and too frequent. Now it's more about how the school and coach deal with the inevitable issues.

I guess poaching him from MSU worked out well for them.

I guess something worked out for us in regards to recruiting, lol. Well, the nuts said he wasn't good enough to play for them anyway ( even though he has been injured and never played a down ). No worries for them. I'm sure Urbie has already planned a speech on discipline.

So the original story apparently had video of the original subpoena which identified all of the players and the victim. I guess they took at least the video down.

Pittman
Dodson
Unknown #3 as of last night..

Some speculation on Silver's crew's Scarlet board ..

And that explains why the article linked in the OP wasn't there when I tried to read it last night - didn't know the Tv station pulled the story/video.

Pittman
Dodson

Antoine Dodson?

220px-Auto-Tune_the_News_12c_screenshot.jpg

"Hide yo' girls... Hide yo' kids... cause they rapin errbody in hyuh"

Kyle Dodson's name was seen on a screen cap when WSYX broadcast a video of the "unredacted" version of the subpeona. Unfortunately, the victim's name is also on that screen cap. Supposedly, the rape happened back in October. I am not sure about where they are in the investigation right now. It looks like the police were looking for evidence on a cell phone.

Not that it matters in a rape case but the two known players associated with the case were guys that flipped commitments from other Big Ten schools when Urban Meyer came on board.

... Supposedly, the rape happened back in October. I am not sure about where they are in the investigation right now.

I cannot believe you don't understand why the investigation was "delayed"...

ohio may have been needed them to beat TTUN in November. Come on, it was a big game. Bowl game for all practical purposes.

sheesh

Back