Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games October 13-14 weekend 2017

Crazy!!! WTH is going on? I told you, though. Good ole Todd Graham is keeping UW in the game. The guy cannot coach a 2nd half of football.

These fg misses are crazy so close. Still all husky's needs is two td's . It feels like asu has a hot mic in the Washington Offensive Cordinators press box because that 2-3 asu defense seems to know what washington is running .

Last edited:
Bsu puts sdsu away at 4 minute mark with a td .. 31-10.

Last edited:
These fg misses are crazy so close. Still all husky's needs is two td's . It feels like asu has a hot mic in the Washington Offensive Cordinators press box because that 2-3 asu defense seems to know what washington is running .

The announcers said that ASU blitzes all the time and that they changed for this game specifically. They also changed because they are giving up 36 a game.

ASU lays an egg on that good drive and keeps UW within striking distance.

Yup you feel if the husky's can get a td they will probably come back and win. Game better hurry up. Another storm is coming. Crap lightning ... my signal is going to go soon for the millionth time today.. wish asu would put them away
i want to go to bed lol..

Last edited:
The announcers said that ASU blitzes all the time and that they changed for this game specifically. They also changed because they are giving up 36 a game.

They deserve to win . Just have to find a way to finsh which is hard to do .

Yup you feel if the husky's can get a td they will probably come back and win. Game better hurry up. Another storm is coming. Crap lightning ... my signal is going to go soon.

Dude thats crazy, I never once had a problem with my Directv and it survived 70 mph wind storms here in Wyoming. Shit would last for 3-4 days. Still kept on chuggin. Got rid of them because they kept fucking with my bill. It was never the same month to month, so I said FuckYou and good bye!!. Dish blows, but at least my bill is the same every month.

Watch Washington will comeback and win 14-13 and not drop in the poll hardly at all .

Damn there goes my signal ..directtv BLOWS!!!!!!

Dude thats crazy, I never once had a problem with my Directv and it survived 70 mph wind storms here in Wyoming. Shit would last for 3-4 days. Still kept on chuggin. Got rid of them because they kept fucking with my bill. It was never the same month to month, so I said FuckYou and good bye!!. Dish blows, but at least my bill is the same every month.

Dish was was bad in severe weather like now and snow. But the serve weather just started it's been raining all day and the signal has been in and out with directtv just in a rain storm... all freaking day in and out.. now it's getting real bad.

Last edited:
Back