Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 4

Been a good game. The Iowa defense had been good. PSU has been inside the 5 twice and had to settle for a FG.

I can appreciate a good defensive game. . .up to a point.

On the other hand, this game proves that PSU is mortal after all. Kinnick has a way of doing that, as shown by our game against Iowa last year.

For my taste, Id rather see a game like this than one that is a shoot out. I think Penn State wins this game and will wear the Iowa D down.

I don't like shootouts, either, which is why I don't watch Big 12 games. And why watching UM games when Rich Rod was coach was so damn maddening.

Last edited:
Did I say that Doug Nussmeier should never coach or see a football field ever again?

You know, I would love to see PSU lose. But as a Michigan fan, we need them to win, so that they are ranked high 4 weeks from now.

Last edited:
2 great games going on, here. PSU trying to put Iowa away but cant do it, yet. Florida trying to put it in with 45 sec left.

Last edited:
TD Florida with 43 sec left. Plenty of time for Kentucky. And just like that Iowa gets a huge block to keep it close.

Back