Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Over/Under Little Brother Edition

Do I really have to break down your shitty team? Robinson cant throw the ball at all. Put a good defense and a contain on him and he dances around and throws all over the place. They also cant stop the run or the pass. At least State can stop the run against teams outside Wisconsin.
Michigan State's biggest problem (outside our always shitty corners) is cousin's inability to pass the ball in clutch situations. I would still have Dantonio over Hoke. Put Danonio in the Michigan seat and he might have already won a NC.

suh said:
Do I really have to break down your shitty team? Robinson cant throw the ball at all. Put a good defense and a contain on him and he dances around and throws all over the place. They also cant stop the run or the pass. At least State can stop the run against teams outside Wisconsin.
Michigan State's biggest problem (outside our always shitty corners) is cousin's inability to pass the ball in clutch situations. I would still have Dantonio over Hoke. Put Danonio in the Michigan seat and he might have already won a NC.
LOL!!! You are seriously overrating Dantonio in that regard... Someone is high on Meth methinks..

You say the little brother thing when you cant even beat us anymore. Put Michigan in State's schedule and they are 8-4 at best.

suh said:
You say the little brother thing when you cant even beat us anymore. Put Michigan in State's scedule and they are 8-4 at best.
Not everyone says little brother.. Try finding a post where I said it...

suh said:

How did he look passing against that ND/Nebraska team you lost to... He's playing exceptional late in the season.. Look at michigan's 3rd down % stopping the run.. You're cute little run is over little brother have fun getting mac recruits now that RR is gone. Hoke is taking the B1G by storm.

suh said:
You say the little brother thing when you cant even beat us anymore. Put Michigan in State's schedule and they are 8-4 at best.

How many wins in a row was Michigan on before RR? 6? Is that the correct number? Thank RR.

suh said:
I'm sorry, what was MSU result against ND, and Nebraska?

Jever4321 said:
suh said:

It's okay... This was the last year they could compete with the big boys. They're done after they lose their top 5 offensive players.. All Skill players ftw..

suh said:

Since M beat ND and NU, where do the four losses come from?

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
Jever4321 said:

It's okay... This was the last year they could compete with the big boys. They're done after they lose their top 5 offensive players.. All Skill players ftw..
I agree.

Ha who do you think Dantonio is...Smith? They have not been getting that good of recruits anyways. Worthy was a two star recruit, cousins was a two star recruit, and Bell was a two star recruit.

suh said:
Ha who do you think Dantonio is...Smith? They have not been getting that good of recruits anyways. Worthy was a two star recruit, cousins was a two star recruit, and Bell was a two star recruit.
You have no idea how much you are entertaining us Suh. Keep it up!!!

tigers99888 said:
suh said:
You have no idea how much you are entertaining us Suh. Keep it up!!!

If you consider playing with one's one feces entertaining, I suppose you have a point.

The ND and Nebraska wins came at home you dumb asses. I dont think you understand how much that makes a difference in college football. four losses would be Wisconsin, Nebraska, MSU and Iowa. Ill give you the ND one but in that same situation at their place you probably would not have won

suh said:

Are you a moron? We beat both teams that beat you. Probably would have lost to wisky but thats it.

Back