Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pentagon UFO program

I don't know why anyone would be excited by this, undoubtedly the "little green men" will turn out of be ChiCom LibDems, which will just mean equally assured misery for all the universe.

Well, that?s gonna suck.

Well, that?s gonna suck.

no, but it's actually perfect if you're the kind of person that spends 24/7 complaining about things but are also too lazy to actually do anything constructive about it... no letter writing campaign, no running for local office, no door knocking, no organizing, etc. It just gives you another thing to complain about. Which is what you really like doing.

We got Fiden in office doing god-knows-what, the libdem chicoms and their social credit (which is totally unlike our system of actual credit scores we've been living under most of my life at least, BTW) bringing equally assured misery for everyone. And next you got the aliens coming down and... eating? enslaving? humanity... which is kinda good and kinda bad, depending on which races get enslaved/eaten the most...

no, but it's actually perfect if you're the kind of person that spends 24/7 complaining about things but are also too lazy to actually do anything constructive about it... no letter writing campaign, no running for local office, no door knocking, no organizing, etc. It just gives you another thing to complain about. Which is what you really like doing.

We got Fiden in office doing god-knows-what, the libdem chicoms and their social credit (which is totally unlike our system of actual credit scores we've been living under most of my life at least, BTW) bringing equally assured misery for everyone. And next you got the aliens coming down and... eating? enslaving? humanity... which is kinda good and kinda bad, depending on which races get enslaved/eaten the most...

I would hope the aliens would be more evolved than to base it on race and would instead base it on how an individual pairs with seasonings, or what percentage of one?s weight an individual can lift/carry.

I grew up in the Dr. Martin Luther King era.

I would hope the aliens would be more evolved than to base it on race and would instead base it on how an individual pairs with seasonings, or what percentage of one?s weight an individual can lift/carry.

I grew up in the Dr. Martin Luther King era.

ah, the Era when America magically stopped being racist, and there were no longer any racist policies or people suffering from the legacy of racist policies. Except whatever democrats do is bad and the real racism. Of course.

Yeah, that?s pretty much how it worked out, more or less. That?s how I remember it.

I don?t blame Democrats for anything, and I don?t know what any of this has to do with whom space aliens would prefer to eat or no eat, again, I would expect them to be more evolved.

Unless one race is really, really more delicious.

Last edited by a moderator:
ah, the Era when America magically stopped being racist, and there were no longer any racist policies or people suffering from the legacy of racist policies. Except whatever democrats do is bad and the real racism. Of course.

you're catching on, except it wasn't magic and it was a bit more gradual than you claim here - still a work in progress in some ways. It probably always will be as it's virtually impossible to completely wipe out racism because there will probably always be racists like you. And it's not Democrats per se, it's the race hustlers like you (many of whom are also virulently racist, like you) that blame every "unequal" outcome on race - they're the ones dividing this country. They just happen to almost exclusively be Democrats.

Last edited:
I don't know why anyone would be excited by this, undoubtedly the "little green men" will turn out of be ChiCom LibDems, which will just mean equally assured misery for all the universe.

Yawn

US Government Is In Possession of Alien Lifeforms According to Congressional Hearing

Yawn

Last edited:
US Government Is In Possession of Alien Lifeforms According to Congressional Hearing

Yawn

It doesn't affect you or I either way. Other stuff does though. But nothing that has to do with aliens.

It doesn't affect you or I either way. Other stuff does though. But nothing that has to do with aliens.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/arti...features-testimony-from-pilots-whistleblower/

The refreshingly bipartisan affair, which ran nearly two-and-a-half hours and can be seen in full below, saw politicians from both sides of the aisle call for greater transparency from the government with regards to the phenomenon that has long been shrouded in secrecy. The hearing was unsurprisingly short on specific answers with regards to the UFO mystery as its purpose seemed to be geared more towards conveying to the public that this is a serious issue that can no longer be ignored or ridiculed.

The full hearing

https://www.youtube.com/live/SpzJnrwob1A?feature=share

Last edited:

It is further indication that the U.S. government is a clandestine organization, which affects us greatly.

Back