Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons 105 Bulls 95 Final

Surprise for me is Ausar is shooting the ball well. Keep him away from the 3-point line but otherwise getting it done.

Surprise for me is Ausar is shooting the ball well. Keep him away from the 3-point line but otherwise getting it done.

his defense is so important...if he can just find some kind of offense. His brother is turning a corner.

his defense is so important...if he can just find some kind of offense. His brother is turning a corner.
Defense and rebounding, already good at both. Too bad he didn't get more of a chance earlier in the season. But I think he can be a big contributer in the NBA.

Defense and rebounding, already good at both. Too bad he didn't get more of a chance earlier in the season. But I think he can be a big contributer in the NBA.

Ausar is awesome, just not sure his freak athleticism will be properly used alongside Cade and Ivey. He can be the defensive anchor as the 3, and has been, but there's so much more to his game than that. Same for his brother.

Just gotta learn how to shoot the 3.

Back