Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons 114 Raptors 101

greenbeerd

Pistons 114 Raptors 101 Final

Another statement win, all starters in double figures, every player touched the floor.

Last edited:
Stanley Johnson was listed as optimistically questionable for this game, I'd say he likely returns later this week. When he does return, Harper's 10 Day contract will be up, and we could add Dinwiddie back maybe for more PG depth.

Last edited:
I'm actually liking what Harper brings. Had a good shooting day today, and we technically do have a roster spot available.

I have to say that Bullock is playing pretty good and his confidence is going up, which never hurts as a team is dealing with injuries. He's playing a 2/3 hybrid right now and I like what he brings when he gets in there.

Caught the 3rd and 4th quarters. Blake was putting on a clinic at PG, and we shot something crazy like 78% in the 3rd. Great win!

Sorry I missed a game .. Great win !!!!! Thanks for covering for me...

Last edited:
Back