Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons 147 Bulls 144 Final 4 OT's

9 fouls on Detroit to 2 on the bulls in the 4th..

Everyone makes a big deal about Drummond's free throw shooting but most of this team is terrible at the line. Should be over.

Damn it had a shot to lock this up in it and let it slip away.

Double ot

Last edited:
Only one Piston is above 85% (Jackson) and the only other player above 80% is KCP. The rest are sub 80%, that's pretty bad.

Pistons throwing it away.

Last edited:
KCP!

*Edit* Not being able to capitalize all the letters in KCP makes me sad.

*Double Edit* Now it's letting me. Maybe if you edit it, it let's you?

Last edited:
3 time outs...why not use one? I see it both ways but Jackson's shot not even close.

Wow, so many tip rebounds giving Chicago second and third chances.

Detroit looks fresher in the 4th overtime than they did in the 2nd and 3rd, go figure.

Just lost Morris and Drummond on back to back plays to foul outs...if this goes to a fifth OT we're screwed.

*edit* And now Stanley Johnson fouls out. Stayed tuned folks, at this rate I'm finally going to get my shot with the Pistons.

Last edited:
Jesus free throws killing this team. Game would be long over damn it..

Piston first 4 overtime game since the 1951-52 season.. At least is what they said on the broadcast.

Most point scored since 1984..
Piston recored is 186 verses Denver.. in a 3 ot game December 13th 1983-84.

Pistons scored 148 on December 19th in the 1984-85 season. Verses Denver...No oT.
Pistons scored 142 on February 19th in the 1983-84 season. Verses San Antonio. 1ot

Last edited:
Back