Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pittsburgh 6 Detroit 3 Final

Out shot 12-2 or 3 finally some pressure in offensive zone ties game 1-1

Omg.
We had a freaking 2 on 1 and whoever decided to shoot and not pass (He misses )and it leads to a breakout the other way to a goal against this crap defense.
Then off the face off under a min left in the period the wings defense is out worked yet again and Pittsburgh scored on it yet gain.

This defense is just shit. 3-1 !

Out shot 17-4 in the period.

Pathetic. Even this crap team is faster then the wings right now.

I love watching you get overly exciting about a hockey game. You need to calm down before you have a coronary..

Out shot 20-7. Goalie gives up a juicy rebound. It's 4-1. Defense crap yet again.

I love watching you get overly exciting about a hockey game. You need to calm down before you have a coronary..
Oh I'm fine. Just frustrated this coach can't have his team ready to play .

Not the greatest power play. Wings have trouble getting shots on goal.

Finally a mistake by Pittsburgh leads to a wings goal . Nice pass. 4-2 now.

Pittsburgh guy can cross check. Rasmussen protects Kane gets the penalty. Dumb. 5-2 Pittsburgh. Just too easy. Another late period goal for Pittsburgh.
End of the 2nd.

Is Lyon any good ? Or is he over worked. Or is this defense really that bad ?

5-2 start of the third. Wings need a miracle comeback.

3:23 left wings on the PP pull goalie and almost gave up a goal didn’t.
Raymond cuts lead to 5-3.

Back