Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

RB

baitnbat

I think Kevin Smith will. looked good for the few plays he was in

why would they have risked injury to Morris when they abandoned the run and the game was out of hand....Kevin Smith got nothing more then practice reps against a live defense.

MM is the #1 horse in the stable until Javhid returns.

I agree, but i just liked how he ran even though it was garbage time. picking up blitzers, ran through a guy, and pretty much just ran hard

SLICK said:
why would they have risked injury to Morris when they abandoned the run and the game was out of hand....Kevin Smith got nothing more then practice reps against a live defense.

MM is the #1 horse in the stable until Javhid returns.

IF Best returns!

They need to just shut Jahvid down for the year and have mass prayer in hopes that his career isn't over.

I do not see Kevin Smith getting the majority of the carries so soon. I do believe that he looked pretty decent as well with his touches but it will only be his second game with the team and Morris is a little bit more established right now. Best may also be back. If Best remains out or goes down in a couple more weeks Kevin Smith may be in line to take the lead back role from Morris.

Smith has fresh legs but we all know he is trash (hence being a FA). I think he will have a bigger impact with the pass than the run game.

Morris would do just fine....we just decide not to give him the ball. hes a better RB than best as far as an every down back that finds the hole and gets positive yards. best is only good for big play ability and the passing game.

mhughes0021 said:
Morris would do just fine....we just decide not to give him the ball. hes a better RB than best as far as an every down back that finds the hole and gets positive yards. best is only good for big play ability and the passing game.

So was Barry Sanders.

boogerlovejoy said:
mhughes0021 said:

So was Barry Sanders.

Stop it.

boogerlovejoy said:
mhughes0021 said:

So was Barry Sanders.

Blasphemy...you should be ashamed of yourself.

baitnbat said:
I think Kevin Smith will. looked good for the few plays he was in

great call shooter...you saw more then I did out of him last week.

gold star for you.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]You can't choose a RB after the game, lol.

I thought he started this whole ordeal?

Suh and a Half Men
7-3-0

Player
Opp
Status
Projected
Actual
QB
Eli Manning
(NYG - QB)
Phi L, 17-10 18.62 11.56
WR
Jordy Nelson
(GB - WR)
TB W, 35-26 8.03 24.30
WR
Vincent Brown
(SD - WR)
@Chi L, 31-20 4.61 0.80
WR
Donald Jones
(Buf - WR)
@Mia L, 35-8 1.97 0.00
RB
Brandon Jacobs
(NYG - RB)
Phi L, 17-10 13.30 3.20
RB
Chris Ogbonnaya
(Cle - RB)
Jac W, 14-10 8.16 19.40
TE
Brent Celek
(Phi - TE)
@NYG W, 17-10 4.96 6.00
W/R/T
Kevin Smith
(Det - RB)
Car W, 49-35 1.49 38.10
K
Dan Bailey
(Dal - K)
@Was W, 27-24 11.78 9.00
DEF
Seattle
(Sea - DEF)
@StL W, 24-7 9.35 15.00
Total 127.36

I know no one cares about your fantasy team, but I started #30 in Fantasy. The guy pass blocked like a demon last week so I thought he'd see the majority of the snaps. Carolina's run d blows...the rest was KFC gravy.

cheeno said:

Please tell me you have someone like Arian Foster and/or McFadden on your team and you were forced to bench them. Otherwise that team looks like a bunch of scrubs who just won their first game of the year.

Back