Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Red Wings 5 Canadiens 4 Shootout Final

Kinda glad in the end Washington won outright If the Wings gonna tie anyway and would've lost the tie breaker.

The Red Wings weren't going to be given that game that's for sure.

I don’t think the Flyers pull goalie if they knew we had tied. It was so late.
I had the flyers broadcast and you should have heard them.

Kane should be signed back for other reasons. But he seems to score in shootouts.

I will say this.....I really hope this sparks next year's team a lot like how when the Lions won in Lambeau to close out their season in 22 and then came back and did what they did last year getting all the way to the NFC Championship game.

We have to figure some things out. Defense giveaways . Goaltending needs fixing.
Frustrating we didn’t make it.

Tip your hat to Washington....they gave up only 9 goals in their last 6 games or so I think they said.

Can't say the same for the red wings.

We have to figure some things out. Defense giveaways . Goaltending needs fixing.
Frustrating we didn’t make it.

I mean yea

Chances of winning even a series with that goalie battery wasn't great.

But 7 plus years no playoffs after experiencing 15 plus years of highly competitive teams has been rough.

Would've been nice to get one series

I mean yea

Chances of winning even a series with that goalie battery wasn't great.

But 7 plus years no playoffs after experiencing 15 plus years of highly competitive teams has been rough.

Would've been nice to get one series
They actually had 25 seasons of straight playoffs.

Back