Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Roenick writing off the Wings

Well that was fast. I feel like writing off the Wings used to be just a Barry Melrose thing but now it seems to have spread to the whole league. It's like the Wings went long on their speech and the media is playing the music to usher them off the stage.

Roenick also calling out players for getting away with penalties. Amazing how moving from the ice to the studio changes your perspective.

Ha. Wings take series. Chew on THAT apple, JR. And kiss Zetterberg's Swedish ass while you're at it.

I was certain that the announcers on the NBCSN were healthy scratches for the Ducks.

I was certain that the announcers on the NBCSN were healthy scratches for the Ducks.

Now they can get off of Getzlaf and go back to doing what they do best: blowing Crosby.

Back