Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ruggs 156 MPH

What a piece of shit. I don?t understand how this happens in an era of shuttle services and Uber, I guess some of these guys think they can do whatever they want.

What a piece of shit. I don?t understand how this happens in an era of shuttle services and Uber, I guess some of these guys think they can do whatever they want.

I have a friend that used to work for the Lions. He said the Lions (so he assumed every NFL team) supplies a free car service for their employees if they are drunk...not just players, but he could use it as well.

I have a friend that used to work for the Lions. He said the Lions (so he assumed every NFL team) supplies a free car service for their employees if they are drunk...not just players, but he could use it as well.

Maybe this will give a clue why he didn?t opt for the service:

Chevy Corvette C8 - which Ruggs was driving - has a top end of almost 200 mph.

No way is any car service vehicle going to have that kind of muscle.

Maybe this will give a clue why he didn?t opt for the service:

Chevy Corvette C8 - which Ruggs was driving - has a top end of almost 200 mph.

No way is any car service vehicle going to have that kind of muscle.

this is true. That said, I have had some Uber rides in some really nice cars. Plus, I got home safely vs going to jail, and didn't kill anybody.

Does he get the same time as Donte Stallworth? Drunk laws are the worse.

Last edited:
Does he get the same time as Donte Stallworth? Drunk laws are the worse.

Stallworth hit a pedestrian that wasn't supposed to be on the road. He was only going 50 in a 40.

Ruggs was driving recklessly (to say the least) and rear ended a car.

From what I read the penalty in Nevada is 2-20 years in jail. I'm sure he'll do something on the low end of that.

Stallworth hit a pedestrian that wasn't supposed to be on the road. He was only going 50 in a 40.

Ruggs was driving recklessly (to say the least) and rear ended a car.

From what I read the penalty in Nevada is 2-20 years in jail. I'm sure he'll do something on the low end of that.

It should be Murder. 156MPH. That's murder. Like I said drunk laws are the worse. 2-20 is a joke,

This piece of shit's lawyer is trying to blame the Vegas fire department for not putting out the fire quick enough.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...ow-extinguish-tina-tintor-vehicle-fatal-crash

Footage shows the car engulfed in flames before the police get there...let alone the fire department. In this video Ruggs is sitting in the street with his girlfriend. His girlfriend isn't worried about anybody burning in the other car...she is only calling for help for the P.O.S. that caused the wreck. I think the wrong car caught on fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jwy73ze3QI

It should be Murder. 156MPH. That's murder. Like I said drunk laws are the worse. 2-20 is a joke,

I agree with this.

If someone gets into a wreck, where they're sober and not speeding.......that's an accident.

What Ruggs did was as close to premeditated homicide as you can get. He chose to drink too much (people know when they're drunk), chose to drive when the NFL would have picked him up completely free of charge.....and then CHOSE to do 156 MPH. His actions put the chances of something terrible happening to someone at close to 100%.

Choices have consequences. To her family....is her death easier because this POS was drunk? Does that make it better in some way? Of course not.

Fuck him. I hope he dies in jail.

Back