Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Sabres 7 Red Wings 3 Final

biggunsbob

Preview

Detroit
33-25-6

Buffalo
30-30-5

Next 3
@ Buffalo
Arizona
Buffalo
Plus a few other non playoff teams coming up. Team has a few non playoff teams coming up. Every time I watch them play Buffalo I can’t believe how fast they are.

Unlike the Wings the Islanders are crushing non playoff teams. That Arizona loss was embarrassing. I really thinks our coach should be fired if he is team doesn’t make the playoffs. I wonder how fast the Sabres will look against us ?
Hopefully they wake up.

Unlike the Wings the Islanders are crushing non playoff teams. That Arizona loss was embarrassing. I really thinks our coach should be fired if he is team doesn’t make the playoffs. I wonder how fast the Sabres will look against us ?
Hopefully they wake up.
They're not going to fire him nor should they.

Already down 4-1 with 4 minutes left in the first. That’s after a goal was disallowed and Lyon making some big saves and a couple off the post. This team is terrible without Larkin. Great thing we got all this veteran leadership.

Our defense and goaltending is just shit recently.

I was worried about Buffalo. When I see them play they seem so fast to me.

What a crap power play. After the other pp goal was scored so fast.

Our shit back up goalie smoked again after a turnover. 7-2.

How do we keep missing wide open nets ?

Another embarrassing power play. Sabres had more shots on goal than we did.
Team seems to have given up right now.

What an awful job of coaching Lalonde. I’m not impressed so far.

The wings scored 2nd goal in 5 seconds on the power play.

The next two power plays were really bad.

Looks like another year without making the playoffs. I didn’t expect the rebuild to last this long after Yzerman came here. The team has slowly improved and have a ton of good prospects but the rebuild is slowly moving forward. Kinda hoping some of the young guys push out some of the dead weight on the team.

Last edited:
I agree I can’t believe this rebuild has taken this long.
To me it seems like every team is way faster than we are.
No lottery luck hasn’t help either.
I’m very pissed about this losing streak.
This team lacks any accountability it seems.
The defense and goaltending has been shit for years now.
They lose one guy and this team falls apart is hard to explain.
Is the coach doing anything ?

Sabres who have had issues scoring against other clubs.
3 goals or fewer have no issues verses our terrible defense.

0-6 since Larkin injury.
0-6 since they put that stupid patch on the Jersey.

All the Red in the crowd to come and see the wings play. What a disgrace of a performance. When does the coach get held responsible for the slow starts ?

Back