Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

SC Final Thread

byco42

Habs in for the first time since 1993. Whether Isles or Lightning, it should be a good series. I hope Kucherov is healthy. That cross check he endured from Mayfield was a cheap shot, IMO.

Thank goodness Vegas lost. Of the ones left I hope Isles win and then the Habs. I don't want to see TB winning again.

Wow. This series could be brief. TB converts 18% of its shots. Three goals the result of turnovers. MTL manages only 19 shots.

And MTL peppers Vasilevskiy with 42 in G2.

Last edited:
Boring teams. Sort of rooting for Tampa Bay because Stevie helped build that team but Montreal is a cool story and shows what a hot Goalie can do for a team.

Thank goodness Vegas lost. Of the ones left I hope Isles win and then the Habs. I don't want to see TB winning again.

I agree. It?s bullcrap how good this expansion team is. Was rooting for the Islanders but oh well.

I agree. It?s bullcrap how good this expansion team is. Was rooting for the Islanders but oh well.

Blame the NHL. It crafted the expansion draft rules that were less restrictive than in 2000.

Momentarily Flat-footed Bolts permit MTL to extend the series.

Back