Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

So weather now a serious issue for MD game

We've looked into it, and that's up to the home team," U-M coach Jim Harbaugh said today on the "Stoney and Bill show" on WXYT-FM (97.1). "We've been told it's our responsibility to get there and, God willing and the creek don't rise, we'll be there."

We've looked into it, and that's up to the home team," U-M coach Jim Harbaugh said today on the "Stoney and Bill show" on WXYT-FM (97.1). "We've been told it's our responsibility to get there and, God willing and the creek don't rise, we'll be there."

If the creek don't rise too much.

It's probably going to rise some.

Silly to move it to noon kickoff. Latest projections have it staying east of the coast and now Long Island is the targeted landfall and it won't be remotely close to stadium until Sunday night at the earliest.

Hopefully it keeps pushing out to sea and never makes landfall, but with NY being in the path it is time to stock up on some supplies.

Bunch of sissies. I'm convinced the world doesn't want me to watch one goddamn game live. Shit!

Now it isn't even going to make landfall as latest has it projected even further east. LMAO, just stupid to move the time. It will be a nice evening actually, a bit windy perhaps, but that will be it.

Now it isn't even going to make landfall as latest has it projected even further east. LMAO, just stupid to move the time. It will be a nice evening actually, a bit windy perhaps, but that will be it.

They're pussies. Hell, they probably even wear long sleeve shirts.

They're pussies. Hell, they probably even wear long sleeve shirts.

MEME2015_10_01_08_08_44.jpg

Funny^^^^ I know having a pity party...same thing happened 2 years ago at PSU

Funny^^^^ I know having a pity party...same thing happened 2 years ago at PSU

Bad weather on vacation sucks. Spend money, time, vacation days etc to get there and then it rains the whole time. It poured ask but one day we were in DC, I feel your pain.

The last three Away games I have attended -- vs Alabama, vs K State and vs Utah -- all had wonderful weather and completely shitty football ..

Here's to some GOOD FOOTBALL amidst the weather issues for Damfran!

The last three Away games I have attended -- vs Alabama, vs K State and vs Utah -- all had wonderful weather and completely shitty football ..

Here's to some GOOD FOOTBALL amidst the weather issues for Damfran!

I'll drink to that.

It is so far away that be 8pm Sat they will not have any weather directly from it, not even the outer bands.

However, the band of storms soaking the east coast currently will impact the game, if in no other way then a very wet field.

Back