Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Sources: NCAA investigating Michigan football for alleged rule violations related to

Is it illegal to have a spreadsheet?

Seriously, and what about her emails? What about Hunter Biden?s laptop??

Why won?t Harbaugh just admit about the, you know these ?MICHIGAN LOSERS? are always lying anyways ?.why won?t Harbaugh ?er, HarBoner admit he?s a loser and because I hate him so much?!? Why can?t he be sentenced to DEATH for representing all that I resent, loathe and covet simultaneously?.?!

Where is the damn spreadsheet?!?! Goddamn it fine, we?ll go without the fucking spreadsheets!!! Let?s do it live!! What about Harbaugh?! What about those glasses??! Why is he always having to be so energetic and Alumni guy all the fucking time?!?

WHY DO I HATE MYSELF??!!!

Something interesting.

BY LARRY LAGE
Updated 5:26 PM EST, November 6, 2023

ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) ? A former employee at a Big Ten football program said Monday it was his job to steal signs and he was given details from multiple league schools to compile a spreadsheet of play-calling signals used by Michigan last year.

The employee said he recently shared the documents, which showed the Wolverines? signs and corresponding plays ? as well as screenshots of text-message exchanges with staffers at other Big Ten schools ? with Michigan. He spoke with The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because he feared the disclosures could impact his coaching career.

The spreadsheet was compiled with details from a handful of coaches and programs across the Big Ten, the person said. He also said he gave the details to Michigan last week because he hoped it would help Jim Harbaugh?s embattled program and that he believes Harbaugh and his coaches are being unfairly blamed for the actions of a rogue staffer.

Now Yahoo and Dellinger (the other douche that started this circus) are reporting that the NCAA investigation has turned up nothing connecting Jim to what Stallions was doing. The lack of evidence of wrongdoing by Jim would be a key component of getting an injunction if the conference attempts to suspend Jim.

Last edited:
Now Yahoo and Dellinger (the other douche that started this circus) are reporting that the NCAA investigation has turned up nothing connecting Jim to what Stallions was doing. The lack of evidence of wrongdoing by Jim would be a key component of getting an injunction if the conference attempts to suspend Jim.

No evidence linking Harbaugh but this piece of shit conference is still considering a multi-game suspension to appease the mob of whiny twats. Great precedence to set.

Don?t ask, don?t tell - plausible deniability. Harbaugh is totally innocent because as head coach he has no obligation to ensure compliance within the program. That?s someone else?s job, apparently?

Last edited:
I know Larry Lage. He?s a townie like Tinsel, a PiHighGuy ?.comes by our tailgate on way into stadium press box most home games.

Literally, Sparty

Last edited:
So I don't have X but I saw that Thamel was given the information about the other school having the spreadsheet of Michigan's signs and the corresponding plays a week ago and did not use it. There's also speculation that he was aware that the information he did publish was obtained illegally and he still published that. He's gone radio silent and has started blocking people who are calling him out.

Let's just assume that things play out the way we expect and we have another match up of undefeated teams for The Game. You know that GameDay will try to come to A2. If I'm Michigan I tell them to fuck off OR fire Thamel and issue an apology for the malicious reporting against the program. Make Rece Davis read it at the start of GameDay. Fuck ESPN.

OH, and Fox, I know you are a business partner and we would love to have Big Noon Kickoff in A2 on November 25th. But that motherfucker Urban Meyer is not welcome on our campus.

Don?t ask, don?t tell - plausible deniability. Harbaugh is totally innocent because as head coach he has no obligation to ensure compliance within the program. That?s someone else?s job, apparently?

In light of recent developments, the question I asked in an earlier post "why didn't they ask Stalion how he got the signals?" seems moot at this point since every Big 10 program apparently steals signs with certainty that they are accurate. That Stalion went to the extra measure now seems almost trivial. And the notion of Harbaugh connecting these specific dots is 20/10 hindsight.

Last edited:
In light of recent developments, the question I asked in an earlier post "why didn't they ask Stalion how he got the signals?" seems moot at this point since every Big 10 program apparently steals signs with certainty that they are accurate. That Stalion went to the extra measure now seems almost trivial. And the notion of Harbaugh connecting these specific dots is 20/10 hindsight.

it was an orchestrated hit piece from the get go. It's a shame it might actually have some negative consequences for Michigan, but (presumably) almost none for those who orchestrated it.

Greasy Pete Thamel should go work for the national enquirer or something else, with no pretensions to actual journalism (not that standards are high to begin with at espn)

Deciphering another teams signals is not evidence of breaking rules - it's not illegal. Everyone (except some uofm DSF posters) gets that. It's how you go about it that can get you into trouble. So far all the "everyone does it" is just hand waiving and deflection.

Back