Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Spring Game on BTN (tape delay) thread

Speight almost threw another pick. Wtf

Speight looks bad. Like really, really bad. Damn.

I know he's getting a lot of pressure, but a 4th year qb should not make this many mistakes.

Who the fuck is Michael Sessa? We have no other QBs that deserve snaps?

Speight looks bad. Like really, really bad. Damn.

He looks the same and I get more pissed the more I hear about last years defense. Because with a really good quarterback, we are in the playoff with a chance to win it all.

He looks the same and I get more pissed the more I hear about last years defense. Because with a really good quarterback, we are in the playoff with a chance to win it all.

He looks like he did against Iowa. Hopefully it's just our D that is bugging him because we know Harbaugh is loyal to his QB.

He looks like he did against Iowa. Hopefully it's just our D that is bugging him because we know Harbaugh is loyal to his QB.

He needs to stop with that bullshit because every other position he talks about it being a competition. Well, I see this as a competition. His decision making wont be any different than Peters come the fall. So lets use the qb who will get us to that next level.

Back