Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Stafford's next!!!

dude its not about SoS. Its all about the hotness factor of when we play. Its just unlucky that detroit makes other teams HOT every single week with maddenesque completion percentages against our shitty fucking defense. duh...facts.

concentrated injuries
rain
wind
snow
may flies
officials
NFL hates the Lions

No. It's because the Pats played a ton of garbage teams. Any tough team they happened to get at home (and lost to Sea and Buf). at Pit toughest game, Big Ben got hurt

Pats had any easy schedule and were very healthy. That gets you two home playoff games. Then Houston comes to town with no QB and sucks on the road. Then Pit comes to town and Leveon Bell dies

Brady hurt finger, no Blount and Hightower a gimp. No way they win Super Bowl.

ya those 31 yds and a fumble were instrumental in the Pats victory. So were hightowers 2 tackles. So good...

Pats get Houston home, at Pit this year again. NFC South like Detroit does with same home and away (Atl, Car home, at TB, at NO)

Pats get AFC West. At Den, at Oak, KC and LAC at home

Much tougher schedule for Tommy Boy this season

But Carr and Big Ben and Matt Ryan (just for their game not Detroit's) will probably get hurt and not play NE somehow.

ya those 31 yds and a fumble were instrumental in the Pats victory. So were hightowers 2 tackles. So good...

Hightower made a huge play in the Super Bowl. Blount big during the season. 299 carries for Blount. 18 for Abdullah. Yeah real fair

James White is also their top receiving back. healthy. And Lewis too. Yet Riddick. Died after 10 games. Real fair

Last edited:
Hightower made a huge play in the Super Bowl. Blount big during the season. 299 carries for Blount. 18 for Abdullah. Yeah real fair

James White is also their top receiving back. healthy. And Lewis too. Yet Riddick. Died after 10 games. Real fair

Blount = workhorse

Abdullah = fragile little bitch

Just think if we averaged what the pats did on the ground per carry, we would of had 3 more yards of rushing a game. That's like 5 inches per carry. If you guys don't think we were 5" a carry away from being 14-2 and super bowl champions I don't know what to tell you.

And yes, if you don't count the games Brady missed, it's even closer, 1.2" per carry difference between the Lions and Patriots, But if you display that in micrometers it sounds like a huge difference. it's over 30k micrometers per carry.

Just think if we averaged what the pats did on the ground per carry, we would of had 3 more yards of rushing a game. That's like 5 inches per carry. If you guys don't think we were 5" a carry away from being 14-2 and super bowl champions I don't know what to tell you.

And yes, if you don't count the games Brady missed, it's even closer, 1.2" per carry difference between the Lions and Patriots, But if you display that in micrometers it sounds like a huge difference. it's over 30k micrometers per carry.

think of how many atoms you could fit into 5 inches!

think of how many atoms you could fit into 5 inches!

giphy.gif

Pats had 562 more rushing yards than the lions. Nice try. Cant run it much when your top two backs go down

Pats had 562 more rushing yards than the lions. Nice try. Cant run it much when your top two backs go down

DET 1310 / 350 = 3.74
NE 1872 / 482 = 3.88

NE averaged only 0.14 yard per attempt more than the Lions did...about 5 inches more per rush

DET 1310 / 350 = 3.74
NE 1872 / 482 = 3.88

NE averaged only 0.14 yard per attempt more than the Lions did...about 5 inches more per rush

a small penis worth....thats how much more run support they got. 1 small dick per carry.

Last edited:
562 more yards. And less attempts needed from brady

If you think they only got 5 inches, you are insane. Carries mattter, yards and tds are the support

Last edited:
HAHAHAHA 1 small dick per carry. I do not laugh out loud much alone, but I def did there.

And 5 inches... I dunno man, that seems pretty big to me.

That's the trick my friend. Divert the attention away from the five inches.

My wife would agree.....but I won her over with my tales of true wins, concentrated injuries and 2nd year improvements.

For whatever reason whenever I tell my wife that she actually had a True orgasam, she never buys it because she didn't actually have one.

I tell her true orgasams are just as good if not better than actual ones, but still no credit.

For whatever reason whenever I tell my wife that she actually had a True orgasam, she never buys it because she didn't actually have one.

I tell her true orgasams are just as good if not better than actual ones, but still no credit.

Ya i tell her the 2 minutes i last is just like 10 minutes if you round up. Y8sex will be better babe.... promise.

Back