Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Stanley Cup Finals

biggunsbob

Tampa Bay (51-23-8) verses Colorado (56-19-7)
CF Beat NYR 4-2???????..CF Beat Edmonton 4-0.
2R Beat Florida 4-0??????2R Beat St Louis 4-2.
1R Beat Toronto 4-3?????.1R Beat Nashville 4-0.
TB???12-5 ??????????Colorado 12-2.

Game 1: Colorado 4 Tampa Bay 3 Final ot.
Game 2: Colorado 7 Tampa Bay 0 Final.
Game 3: Tampa Bay 6 Colorado 2 Final.
Game 4: Colorado 3 Tampa Bay 2 Final ot
Game 5: Tampa Bay 3 Colorado 2 Final.
Game 6: Colorado 2 Tampa Bay 1 Final.
Colorado win series 4-2

Last edited:
Post any stat you want and can find.

Tampa Bay is the first team to make three finals appearances in a row since Edmonton in the mid 1980?s

Hard for this Red Wing fan to cheer for Colorado.

Colorado is clearly the better team over the course of 82 games.
Tampa Bay is the defending champions.

Its been a long time. I do not want a 3-peat.

I just won?t root for Colorado never.. I like dynasty?s even if I do dislike Tampa Bay, the lakers and Celtics and all the other ones not named
Detroit! Imagine If Dumars had drafted anyone but Darko. The Pistons of 2004 would have won 2-3 titles with just about another other top
Player From 2001-02 to 2007-08, and maybe it last even longer. I think.

Last edited:
I just won?t root for Colorado never.. I like dynasty?s even if I do dislike Tampa Bay, the lakers and Celtics and all the other ones not named
Detroit! Imagine If Dumars had drafted anyone but Darko. The Pistons of 2004 would have won 2-3 titles with just about another other top
Player From 2001-02 to 2007-08, and maybe it last even longer. I think.

Given the makeup of their roster, my guess is the only other player they would have taken at 2 would have been Chris Bosh. All of the other positions were pretty much taken by established starters. If they take Bosh they most likely don't trade for Sheed. If they don't trade for Sheed, they might not win any championships. Now, put Bosh on that team and I think they stay really good for a longer period of time, but they may not have won a single championship.

This series appears over. I missed tonight?s game.

That's probably what the Rangers thought. 7-0 or 1-0means little of TB wins next game. Though you have to admit Colorado is a high profile offense.

This series is sadly over. I wanted to make Colorado sweat and have it go at least 6 games.

Man Colorado got away with a lot of shit in the series. Pretty sure the league didn?t want a three-peat. I really can?t stand Colorado. Tampa Bay is a close 5th.

but oh well wings are slow when compared to this two teams.

Man Colorado got away with a lot of shit in the series. Pretty sure the league didn?t want a three-peat. I really can?t stand Colorado. Tampa Bay is a close 5th.

but oh well wings are slow when compared to this two teams.

It's always the refs. Eh? I know people will mention the 6th man but the guy was not involved in the play and within 5 feet of the bench. No one seems to know the rules. Its a judgement call but the right call.

No one wants a three-peat unless it's the Red Wings.

It's always the refs. Eh? I know people will mention the 6th man but the guy was not involved in the play and within 5 feet of the bench. No one seems to know the rules. Its a judgement call but the right call.

No one wants a three-peat unless it's the Red Wings.
Rules are rules . To many men in the ice. Goal should not have counted just like last nights go ahead goal. Look I picked Colorado before the playoffs started. They have the best team sadly and will probably win it again nest season. They were clearly the better team.

Last night Tampa Bay Player was majorly hooked and held on the winning goal behind the play, and he couldn?t get back and help defend. Easy call just like in 2009 when Pittsburgh was helped to keep Detroit from back to back titles. Last night I really can?t stand either team but after reading about the Celtics dynasty?s with Cousey and Russell I am beginning to respect teams that can win multiple titles in a row. Kind of jealous of it because all I have seen is the Red Wings back to back and Pistons Back to back. I want more ! And I wanted Tampa Bay to crush Colorado fans hearts !

Last edited:
Rules are rules . To many men in the ice. Goal should not have counted just like last nights go ahead goal. Look I picked Colorado before the playoffs started. They have the best team sadly and will probably win it again nest season. They were clearly the better team.

Last night Tampa Bay Player was majorly hooked and held on the winning goal behind the play, and he couldn?t get back and help defend. Easy call just like in 2009 when Pittsburgh was helped to keep Detroit from back to back titles. Last night I really can?t stand either team but after reading about the Celtics dynasty?s with Cousey and Russell I am beginning to respect teams that can win multiple titles in a row. Kind of jealous of it because all I have seen is the Red Wings back to back and Pistons Back to back. I want more ! And I wanted Tampa Bay to crush Colorado fans hearts !

Rules are rules yes but it was not broken. The rule says if said player is within 5 feet of the bench, he was, and wasn't involved in the play at all. he wasn't - nothing you can call. Its in the rule book. I didn't make the rule just the way it is. Cheers.

Back