Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Stauskus B1G POY?

tigersofjustice

Has to be close to the top of the list at this point. The big players seem to be:

Terran Petteway, Nebraska
Devyn Marble, Iowa
Gary Harris, MSU

Anyone else I'm missing? Who is your favorite?

He's been B1G player of the week more than anyone else (3). If he finishes strong I think he'll be top 3 in voting for sure.

What about Yogi Farrell? Second in the league in scoring. Maybe I just remember how he killed Michigan by himself lol.

I don't understand why he isn't in the talking for POY among the talking heads at the BTN.

Pettaway may have had the beat season but its rare for a non contender to get the award.
I personally think payne would have gotten it if he didn't miss 7 games. His per game numbers are pretty damn good

The problem with Nik for me is that he's disappeared in a few games that we've lost. He's really hurt the team with lack of production in those. That said, I do think he means the most to his team and overall has probably played the best overall. I don't think anyone in the big 10 has really separated themselves enough to say the best player on the best team (if we win the big 10 reg season) shouldn't get the award.

Back