Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Teddy Bridgewater

Big injury if ir. They have good d and run game. But that oline cant protect and need bridgewater mobility

Last edited:
Wow. In practice? If it isn't a non contact injury someone is going to be in some serious do-do.

Edit: it was non-contact.

Last edited:
Pretty awful, especially given how his mobility is such a big part of his game. Hope it's just a one season thing.

Pretty awful, especially given how his mobility is such a big part of his game. Hope it's just a one season thing.

Yeah I'd be worried about that. From the sound of it he destroyed it.. Only good part "Fortunately, there appears to be no nerve or arterial damage."

I mean never like to see ANYONE get hurt especially a season ENDING and serious injury like Teddy's, that said.... It does in fact help out our team seeing as how we play them twice so can't be too mad about it! AND SCREW THE VIQUEENS

I mean never like to see ANYONE get hurt especially a season ENDING and serious injury like Teddy's, that said.... It does in fact help out our team seeing as how we play them twice so can't be too mad about it! AND SCREW THE VIQUEENS

They were good last year and Bridgewater was pretty much a game manager.. I suspect Hill or whoever is QB, Minny will be fine.

I don't like to see anybody get injured like that. Look for them to trade for Sanchez

Hill is not mobile. It hurts them with their line. They should trade for geno smith

Colin Kaepernick - QB - 49ers
After speaking with seven anonymous NFL front office members, Bleacher Report's Mike Freeman came away with the opinion that teams "truly, truly hate" Colin Kaepernick, and he may never play another down in the league.
"I don't want him anywhere near my team," one front office executive said. "He's a traitor." Another team executive said, "He has no respect for our country. [Expletive] that guy." And according to one GM, "In my career, I have never seen a guy so hated by front office guys as Kaepernick." One executive said he'd rather resign than sign Kap. Freeman believes '90-95 percent' of teams feel this way, and he thinks it's possible Kap will be blackballed once/if he's cut by the 49ers.
Source: Bleacher Report Aug 31 - 9:35 AM

Vikings
Appearing on NFL Network's Good Morning Football, the Minneapolis Star-Tribune's Matt Vensel reports the Vikings don't think they can "get by" with Shaun Hill for 16 games.
Vensel believes the Vikings will look outside the organization for another quarterback, though he does report the team "likes" Taylor Heinicke, but Heinicke is on the NFI list after tearing up his foot in an off-field incident. He's not expected to be able to practice for another three weeks. The Vikings were one of the teams linked to Nick Foles before he signed with the Chiefs. It's possible they could try to pry Josh McCown away from the Browns for a mid-rounder.

After speaking with seven anonymous NFL front office members, Bleacher Report's Mike Freeman came away with the opinion that teams "truly, truly hate" Colin Kaepernick, and he may never play another down in the league.
"I don't want him anywhere near my team," one front office executive said. "He's a traitor." Another team executive said, "He has no respect for our country. [Expletive] that guy." And according to one GM, "In my career, I have never seen a guy so hated by front office guys as Kaepernick." One executive said he'd rather resign than sign Kap. Freeman believes '90-95 percent' of teams feel this way, and he thinks it's possible Kap will be blackballed once/if he's cut by the 49ers.

Vikings
Appearing on NFL Network's Good Morning Football, the Minneapolis Star-Tribune's Matt Vensel reports the Vikings don't think they can "get by" with Shaun Hill for 16 games.
Vensel believes the Vikings will look outside the organization for another quarterback, though he does report the team "likes" Taylor Heinicke, but Heinicke is on the NFI list after tearing up his foot in an off-field incident. He's not expected to be able to practice for another three weeks. The Vikings were one of the teams linked to Nick Foles before he signed with the Chiefs. It's possible they could try to pry Josh McCown away from the Browns for a mid-rounder.

I have always thought that Kaepernick is kind of a D-Bag, and his recent antics of refusing to stand for the American flag just further cements my feelings towards him, but as disrespectful and shortsighted as that act was, I find the amount of hatred and vitriol towards him by the league to be laughable.

The fact that teams claim they would refuse to sign him, yet have no problem keeping felons, spousal abusers, and other awful people on their team is a joke...basically, teams wouldn't want to sign him because he isn't very good anymore, and wouldnt be worth the distraction...However if it was Tom Brady, Rodgers, or Newton - you can bet your ass there would be a line out the door full of teams willing to sign the 'traitor'.

Vikings

Totally aware of the report, but the day I believe anything coming out of Bleacher Report is the day you guys need to check me into a home.

Back