Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The 2022 NFL Draft Thread

If he's healthy...steal of the draft. I'm still not happy. There are other good WR that could have been had at 32 or 34

Aiden Hutchinson broke his ankle as a sophomore?..didn?t hear any complaints when he was picked.

I don?t like guys drafted that are hurt in their draft year. To soon. At least Hutch played all last season. Plus I?m not sure i wouldn?t have taken the kid from Oregon over Hutchinson. I?m a tad worried about Hutch and his size. Hope your guys are right about him because i am a Michigan fan.
Glad they didn?t draft a qb. We should be drafting more defense.

There are so many wr in this years draft. Feels like we gave to many darts for one kid.

Last edited:
That big guy from Georgia was still on the board. Why not take him? Why Give away so many picks for Williams ?

Last edited:
He?s already a bust in my mind. He?s a little bitch. Looked pouty and mad when he was interviewed.

Last edited:
That big guy from Georgia was still on the board. Why not take him? Why Give away so May picks for Williams ?

They really only gave up a 3rd round pick bro.

Moved up from 32 to 12
Moved down from 34 to 46
Gave 3rd round pick.

It's a steal, to be honest.

The item I?m not crazy about is giving that extra pick to a Div opponent

Last edited:
They really only gave up a 3rd round pick bro.

Moved up from 32 to 12
Moved down from 34 to 46
Gave 3rd round pick.

It's a steal, to be honest.

I missed read thought we gave 32 and 34.

Thanks M. I?m not paying attention to the specifics have sound muted and reading the board.
Also reading my book. I really don?t care who other teams pick.

Last edited:
Know the draft value chart is just a rough estimate, but:

32, 34, 66 = 1410
12, 46 = 1640

I missed read thought we gave 32 and 34.

Thanks M. I?m not paying attention to the specifics have sound muted and reading the board.
Also reading my book. I really don?t care who other teams pick.

We gave up 32 and 34 bro. We moved up from 32 to go to 12. And moved down from 34 to 46. And they have one of our 3rd round picks. We gave up almost nothing.

Another bonus, four receivers gone before GB so far. Looking at Burks (who I'm not high on) and Dotson (who would be a bit of a reach at 22).

WOW, Dotson at 16?????

Scratch my last post lol

This is why you don't wait for a WR. I didn't even want Dotson at 32 lol.

Last edited:
We gave up 32 and 34 bro. We moved up from 32 to go to 12. And moved down from 34 to 46. And they have one of our 3rd round picks. We gave up almost nothing.

Yeah I get it now . Just a 3rd pick and swapping spots. Hope he stays healthy. Chase sure made a difference for Cincinnati.
Maybe he will be that Good.

Last edited:
Back