Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Great Stafford Lions Jersey to the Rams Playoff Game Controversy

Stafford never did anything in Ford Field. I suspect the same.

Stafford never did anything in Ford Field. I suspect the same.

He'll do what Joe Nathan did to the Tigers. Nathan fucked the Tigers when he was with MN and he fucked them while he was on the team. Stafford fucked the Lions while he was on the team, and he will probably fuck them while on the Rams :lmao:

He'll do what Joe Nathan did to the Tigers. Nathan fucked the Tigers when he was with MN and he fucked them while he was on the team. Stafford fucked the Lions while he was on the team, and he will probably fuck them while on the Rams :lmao:
Big switch last game is he biggest worry I think.. We lose Laporta most likely, and they have 2 all pro wrs. Defense needs to come at Staff all day and hope he does his usual fly over misses.

I will never understand how anyone could know anything about football and say Stafford fucked the Lions. Makes no sense.

This thread is about the humor/irony of the argument that it matters who wears what jersey to game.

Although it would be kinda funny if guys wearing Goff Lions jerseys got into fistfights with guys wearing Stafford Lions jerseys.

Then Taylor Swift shows up, and accidentally gets slugged by two to four guys in combatant jerseys fighting each other.

This thread is about the humor/irony of the argument that it matters who wears what jersey to game.

Although it would be kinda funny if guys wearing Goff Lions jerseys got into fistfights with guys wearing Stafford Lions jerseys.

Then Taylor Swift shows up, and accidentally gets slugged by two to four guys in combatant jerseys fighting each other.
I know it is. Just got carried away because I never liked Staff and thought he was overrated.

I want to see a Rams fan wearing a Goff Jersey, fight a Lions fan wearing a Stafford jersey. Then a naked pillow fight between Karen Stafford and Christen Harper. :cheers:

I think that Lions? management should ban the wearing of all jerseys for this game and deny admission to anyone wearing one.

Since all y?all wants see some fights. My brother has season tickets, so he?ll be there wearing either his Goff or Karras jersey. I?ll recommend Karras.

The ol' Rodney Peete smile after an interception was a staple of my youth

I will admit that I jumped for joy when Peete fumbled the snap and somehow the ball was kicked several yards forward in SC?s final drive in the 1988 Rose Bowl. I was 31 at the time, young, but not in my youth.

Last edited:
Back