Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That blows. I figured Hokes in-home visit this week would have guaranteed he'd be here w/ Kalis this weekend for his official. Unfortunately I like our chances a lot less after ur post Art. I honestly thought Hoke went there to tie up a few loose ends and he was going to commit on the visit. So yeah, that's not happening...

It did say he was planning on rescheduling. If we make it through this weekend ok and he does schedule we might be able to breathe a little easier.

If he wants to enroll early, he needs to start working on that...

DR said:
It did say he was planning on rescheduling. If we make it through this weekend ok and he does schedule we might be able to breathe a little easier.
Some reason i don't think we make it through. Will be interesting how the last 4 spots end up, could take 3 receivers if Diggs wants in

Diggs blew off the coaches and didn't show for his in home visit... He won't get the chance to go to Michigan.

as i was getting out the car after work today I heard Huge mention that PSU is going to get the hammer laid on em by the NCAA for all the sandusky shit. Armani Reeves anyone? Slim chance, but would we take Reeves if he was willing to commit ASAP instead of waiting on Yuri? with the latest news on Yuri as far as UM being in his top 2 with colorado im thinking we hold out for Yuri.... Would we take both?

doinwork83 said:
as i was getting out the car after work today I heard Huge mention that PSU is going to get the hammer laid on em by the NCAA for all the sandusky shit. Armani Reeves anyone? Slim chance, but would we take Reeves if he was willing to commit ASAP instead of waiting on Yuri? with the latest news on Yuri as far as UM being in his top 2 with colorado im thinking we hold out for Yuri.... Would we take both?
Reeves is visiting soon so there's a chance, also Mspeedkills mentioned something today that a spot may open because of grades. Kaleb Ringer has had issues with his SAT so i'm not sure on that. Haven't heard much on the Jeremy Clark front in awhile so i'm not sure how his grades are.

DeAnthony Arnett will most likely be transferring so if we have a spot open he is always welcome

Anthony Standifer is no longer a Michigan commit, most likely believed to be grades. Sad was looking forward to what he was going to bring to Michigan

Maize&blue21 said:
Anthony Standifer is no longer a Michigan commit, most likely believed to be grades. Sad was looking forward to what he was going to bring to Michigan

Nothing on mgb.. Link?

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]nvm.. fuck that hurts
It does but at least we won't have to go through it on signing day. Looks like Armani Reeves may visit this weekend though

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]I would much rather have Standifer than Reeves.. God damn it
Standifer is slow and kinda stiff. Reeves is a lot like Blake Countess

Maize&blue21 said:
[quote="Danny Diggler":0h550b82]I would much rather have Standifer than Reeves.. God damn it
Standifer is slow and kinda stiff. Reeves is a lot like Blake Countess[/quote:0h550b82]

I remember watching Reeves getting torched in camp videos. Not sure where you're getting Standifer is slow and stiff... Runs good and locates the ball. He had 8 or 9 picks last year.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
[quote="Maize&blue21":rpxyo80l]Standifer is slow and kinda stiff. Reeves is a lot like Blake Countess

I remember watching Reeves getting torched in camp videos. Not sure where you're getting Standifer is slow and stiff... Runs good and locates the ball. He had 8 or 9 picks last year.[/quote:rpxyo80l]You sure you weren't thinking of Wayne Morgan? Reeves has legit 4.4 speed and would play from day one. I will warn all of you if we get Yuri he most likely won't play from day one he is very raw

Maize&blue21 said:
[quote="Danny Diggler":33y2eff1]

I remember watching Reeves getting torched in camp videos. Not sure where you're getting Standifer is slow and stiff... Runs good and locates the ball. He had 8 or 9 picks last year.
You sure you weren't thinking of Wayne Morgan? Reeves has legit 4.4 speed and would play from day one. I will warn all of you if we get Yuri he most likely won't play from day one he is very raw[/quote:33y2eff1]

Actually I think you're right.. He was supposedly a silent? Rivals doesn't even say he has an offer but I still think it was Morgan.

The good thing is since DW left we aren't in need for a true frosh to come in and play. Feels pretty good and Wright's potential is through the roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back