Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Indiana vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

The defensive middle(run and pass) has been open all year. We were exposed today. Don Brown better have something up his sleeve, because im not very confident in this defense going forward, especially with Winovich out. Im wondering if he broke his ribs. It looked like he had trouble breathing right after getting thrown down.

Something like "what do you want OSU to know about you?" Was she trying to get him to give up UM's entire game plan?

Although Haskins supposedly asked Patterson for advice a few weeks ago.

Did Shay tell him to tie the laces of both of his shoes together?

Shea gave advice on MSU game

It wasn?t until afterwards that he realized that he created something of a firestorm in helping his now-arch nemesis.

?I didn?t ? I don?t know what was going on there,? Patterson said. ?Me and Dwayne have known each other since like the sixth or seventh grade. He asked me a question. It?s not like we sat down and we broke the defense down for like 20 minutes. He asked me one or two questions as a friend.?

Todays game is the reason for people being down on the SECs horrible nonconference schedule and their refusal for a 9th conference game. Its takes a toll on the team from a physical standpoint. Alabama gets to play The Citadel and be completely healthy for their rivalry game. Other power 5 schools have to deal with injuries and people getting hurt and affecting their performances the next week.

Wow, just horrible.

Well I don't know for sure that they did, but I know that they don't like Winovich because they think he's a loudmouth douche (along with others on the team), so I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are happy that he won't be playing next week. There is a forum thread over there wondering if he was going to play, and there were a few comments, but I wasn't able to read them for some reason. I hope I'm wrong that none of them feel that way, and I also hope they know how he got injured.

Last edited:
I really hate Indiana these days. Just dirty play intentionally hurting players.

According to numerous OSU fans, the hit that took Winovich out wasn't dirty. Also, looks like my assumptions about what some of them were saying about him on that other site weren't too far off the mark, when they weren't insinuating that he's a wimp.

Last edited:
Chase is done. Broken collarbone.

Got a source?

Because this was just tweeted out:

Harbaugh says: "Things are progressing well with Chase. X-rays were negative here at the stadium. Took him to the hospital as well. (Tests) came out negative."

Got a source?

Because this was just tweeted out:

Harbaugh says: "Things are progressing well with Chase. X-rays were negative here at the stadium. Took him to the hospital as well. (Tests) came out negative."

Hmm. . .

Harbaugh says X-rays here and at the hospital were negative for Chase Winovich. Says he feels like they’re in a good spot.

Harbaugh says Berkley Edwards has a concussion. But all initial reports were good. Had feeling in extremities.

From nick baumgardner tweet at postgame presser

Some reliable tweets said the fear is broken collarbone. It would be great news obviously if it's not true.

I worry that this was not a blowout and Georgia hammered UMASS... afraid they move ahead of us in the rankings. Not a real issue with the game coming up, a win against the bucknuts should propel us into the top four regardless of what Georgia does next week.

Back