Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Maryland vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

How can they not? He's really freaking good. He's going to have his moments of freshman inexperience, but you can live with it from him. I couldn't have taken another one from a bad 5th year senior.

He is not a true freshman. He is redshirt. Has been in school since January 2016

So he has two springs and summer. Had ways heard he was better qb

IP

Last edited:
Wtf is wrong with him ? Shit yelling at the coach too. Wow.

Last edited:
He is not a true freshman. He is redshirt. Has been in school since January 2016

So he has two springs and summer. Had ways heard he was better qb

IP

I'm aware he's a redshirt freshman. The point is he's got 3 more years of eligibility and he needs to be making mistakes now and not next year.

What is Nordin's malfunction? He can hit from 50+ yards but practical chip shots like this elude him? Hopefully their last two games don't hinge on his leg; I'd hate to see how he'd handle the pressure.

If it is mechanics. What changed? Minor injury

But yelling at via his coach? Yikes

Last edited:
Back