Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The official MICHIGAN-South Carolina game thread

Shit, that was a close call. I was watching that deep ball and could see the pick coming. Another bullet dodged.

Once again the lack of pass protection rears its ugly head.

Can't hang on to the ball that long. And yes another shitty punt.

Last edited:
Pep Hamilton is awful. I really want him gone next year but it won't happen. He's too in love with downfield passing. We rarely have intermediate routes or a checkdown option.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Because sooner or later this will happen because our defense is overrated and we will behind when we should have over 17+ points by now with just a average offense .

Last edited:
Shit, that was a close call. I was watching that deep ball and could see the pick coming. Another bullet dodged.

So, why was the defensive back the only one even close to catching that long pass? Where was the fricken receiver? Gave up on the route?

So, why was the defensive back the only one even close to catching that long pass? Where was the fricken receiver? Gave up on the route?

I'd have to go back and see just what happened, though I do recall it being strange that our guy was suddenly nowhere near the ball. Good thing I'm still recovering from laryngitis, or I might have been yelling at the TV.

Back