Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Minnesota vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

FOr everyone that wanted Rich Rod gone....Hoke has only won with Rich Rods guys and now our offense looks like something from 1930 and Arizona looks like an up and coming team with a high powered offense lol.

DG is one of RR's guys dumbass!

Bye week not until the 18th, then it's at Michigan State.

If the bye were earlier, I'd be more open to a firing on a bye to give two weeks for the transition.

I don't want to wait until the bye. I want it tomorrow. It's time.

Utah is a poorly fielded defense...he didn't score once. I know its hard for you to remember a week ago....

I don't know what I'm talking about so I should just shut the fuck up. The more I talk the more appearent it is that I'm an idiot and an awful troll.

Msu - 72
Um - 0 with -40 yards total and 6 turnovers

Can't wait!

I have no clue why I didn't bet my entire life savings on Minnesota to cover the 12.5

I don't know what I'm talking about so I should just shut the fuck up. The more I talk the more appearent it is that I'm an idiot and an awful troll.

coming onto a thread a couple times a week just to argue nonsensical points and put others down...yup pretty trolllike.

Maybe this opens the eyes of the Michigan blue hairs.

Hire an up and coming coach, but give him no time and run him out of town.

Hire a guy with Michigan ties "who doesn't need a map to get around Ann Arbor" who fucking sucks as a head coach, and maybe you learn.

It doesn't have to be a Harbaugh. It doesn't have to be Miles. It has to be a good head coach.

Again, ND got Kelly. OSU got Meyer. Michigan got Hoke.

Sure, keep Morris in even though he's hurt. DG can't do any worse.

Bamf I agree with most of what you had to say, but getting a Harbaugh or Miles would absolutely ignite this program. I'm not sure if they can take another chance on an up-and-comer.

Back