Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official MSU vs ][V][ichigan UTL Game Thread

This seems like one of those games that ages me by about 10 years.

They shove McKeon out of bounds on his route and no call. Of course we get called for that. Refs are a sub-human species.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I still think you guys win this game, but after seeing how bad Florida is I'm not sure if you guys are any good either.

Last edited:
They shove McKeon out of bounds on his route and no call. Of course we get called for that. Refs are a sub-human species.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I know .. He was getting mugged the whole route.

Last edited:
Sluggish start on offense for Michigan, but what else is new this season?

Pick it up here...

A toss play on 2nd and 10 against arguably the most athletic defense behind Alabama...this stuff kills me

So I just got home, didnt see the fumble. Too bad the d couldnt get their shit together. I know its tough against this high powered offense

Back