Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official PSU vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

OKAY , fuck the child molesters,

if they want to run up the score & leave mcsorley and barkley in I hope we break their legs.

Is this part of your new stand-up comedy routine? Pretty solid joke.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

sorry, been texting and enjoying my nachos, not posting here. I realize that comment shoudlve been posted a little sooner, but oh well.

fuck it.

Can someone explain to me how playing a shitty 5th year senior makes any sense? Or what exactly you have to lose by playing Peters?

Didn't we beat them down 45-10 last year ? Is this not expected ?

I just hate we are not getting Peters any playing time ..m

OKAY , fuck the child molesters,

if they want to run up the score & leave mcsorley and barkley in I hope we break their legs.

That's the worst part. A team that was basically on the death penalty is kicking our tail.

Of course psu will run it up
They want pay back

We will drop out of rankings deservedly

Good. maybe Jim Harbaugh will wake the fuck up and realize he may need to be more demanding of the coaches. Loyalty gets you fired when you are not being objective towards another coaches performance or lack there of.

Walker and Peters should be getting game experience. This is fucking stupid.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back