Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Purdue vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Speight is broken. He had someone open right in the middle of the field but got scared before pressure even came and ran away.

Who the fuck is your O Cord and why doesn't Peoples-Jones play more on offense?

Last edited:
Give it to Higdon an hammer it off tackle. That "pass" play never had a chance.

Probably didn't help that the D read the play from before the snap. You could see they were ready for a pass and as soon as it was snapped, they were already in the backfield.

I don't get it. All year, it's seemed like the Defense knows what we're doing before we do it. Someone is giving the plays away somehow.

lol i think DPJ learned not to take chances. Not sure that was a good move to let the ball roll

because when we throw the ball, we enjoy putting 3 TE in to block and just one WR to run a route.

That happens sometimes, but I think 99% of this is speights indecision. When he actually does throw on time he is way off or almost throws a pick.

Speight is the strangest QB to watch. He'll look lost for 3 drives and then just start throwing darts for a drive or 2 and then go back to looking like shit.

Speight is the strangest QB to watch. He'll look lost for 3 drives and then just start throwing darts for a drive or 2 and then go back to looking like shit.

Defenses know he's scared by now, so they blitz him because they know he can't throw without shitting himself.

shit. Isaac could have had a huge gain if he wasn't tripped.

Fucking hell. Now let's see what Okorn can do. Don't get jittery, John! Relax and play your game.

Back