Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Purdue vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

I agree and Harbaugh needs to swallow his pride and admit that. I don't know what has changed since last year, but the play calling seems drastically different. I know with the loss of all the starters that would be a set back, but the play calling seems more fit for a more experienced team.

We need to be taking baby steps and it seems like UM has tried to skip that step.

baby steps? We're running the ball and throwing shallow crossing routes. That's it. Can't get much more baby step than that!

last drive... pass heavy (?) playcalling... desperation deep throws...

fuck. our offensive coaches have lost their minds.

Don't want to admit that, but I think we've always known that.

Nobody really knows how good anybody really is even at this point in the season.

Plus some teams start hot and cool off, other teams start slow and pick it up.

Hope Michigan just improves.

And gets a touchdown here.

Harbaugh came out throwing so that is a great adjustment....running was not working......so its not on Harbaugh for not trying something different

baby steps? We're running the ball and throwing shallow crossing routes. That's it. Can't get much more baby step than that!

Well forgive me, Ive only caught a had full of plays today, but it seems like more often than not they are trying to stretch the field and take advantage of the big play. I think the WR group will excel at that in a few years but not now. The need to keep the routes short and easy for both them and whatever shit storm is at QB.

tinsel, to answer your earlier post, I wasn't complaining about the boob model who gave me the whiskey shots.

for the record, for anyone wondering, her boobs weren't that big.

she was cute; she was asian, and wearing weird contacts though, which kinda... and OH shit...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back