Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Purdue vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Wow.

You're really going out on a limb with that one.

I take it you saw what just happened (i.e. that last fumble). Tell me what you see from the offense that makes you think we shouldn't have cause for concern right now.

Last edited:
Bush with two sacks! I think he only gets credit for 1 tho

tinsel, to answer your earlier post, I wasn't complaining about the boob model who gave me the whiskey shots.

for the record, for anyone wondering, her boobs weren't that big.

she was cute, but she was asian, and wearing weird contacts... and OH shit...

Well then, how is she a boob model without big boobs.

And what is "cute BUT Asian" supposed to mean...?

Did she at least have a lot of cleavage.

And M goes on offense for the third time this half...

Well, I liked the playcalling on the last drive. Lets do it again with people that hold on to the ball.

85 yards to go. Surprise them with a punt on 2nd down. Get a good roll and pin them back.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Well then, how is she a boob model without big boobs.

And what is "cute BUT Asian" supposed to mean...?

Did she at least have a lot of cleavage.

And M goes on offense for the third time this half...

a fair amount of cleavage, yes. i was trying not to stare.

I take it you saw what just happened (i.e. that last fumble). Tell me what you see from the offense that makes you think we shouldn't have cause for concern right now.

We finally got a first down on a well designed and well executed play that was the perfect play in the situation...except for the fumble.

That's progress.

Baby steps.

Well forgive me, Ive only caught a had full of plays today, but it seems like more often than not they are trying to stretch the field and take advantage of the big play. I think the WR group will excel at that in a few years but not now. The need to keep the routes short and easy for both them and whatever shit storm is at QB.

You're not wrong by any means. They definitely looked like they came out in the 2nd half and tried to open it up a bit. They didn't the entire first half.... run run 2 yard pass the entire first half. Gave lions fans flashbacks.

Back