Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Rutgers vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Well, a much better game than the previous 3, but still had a turnover and not liking the way the offense struggles to score on the ground inside the 5.

Hope this game gives this team some confidence, but it is only Rutgers. Do this vs Iowa next week and the fanbase will start having some confidence too.

Well, a much better game than the previous 3, but still had a turnover and not liking the way the offense struggles to score on the ground inside the 5.

There were four rushing touchdowns from inside the five, and another rushing touchdown from the seven.

That accounts for 35 of the 52 points.

Hope this game gives this team some confidence, but it is only Rutgers. Do this vs Iowa next week and the fanbase will start having some confidence too.

Iowa is pretty good; I think just getting the win against them will help with confidence. It will help with my confidence anyway.

The one turnover came when the score was 31-0 on a jump ball that the fans have been calling for all season. Give it a break

so I read that Sitkowski, the starting QB for Rutgers today, had a Michigan offer

As we all know, this means that Michigan pursued him right to the very end of signing day and beyond. I wonder how he feels about picking Rutgers over Michigan right now...

Last edited:
so I read that Sitkowski, the starting QB for Michigan today, had a Michigan offer

As we all know, this means that MIchigan pursued him right to the very end of signing day and beyond. I wonder how he feels about picking Rutgers over MIchigan right now...

hahaha we all learned a lot about recruiting from spartamack last week.

Back